test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Long Undercut Hair bugged

faldaril#4027 faldaril Member Posts: 58 Arc User
I just buy the long undercat hairstyle but this is what I get :angry:
View post on imgur.com
"Siamo solo delle piadine in mano hai potenti della terra" (Cit. Complottista Anonimo Facebook)- Professional AoE Tester - Doom of Healers and Tanks

Comments

• rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Here, I made a copy and put it in the thread so people can just see it.

Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • faldaril#4027 faldaril Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    Thanks, I'm not very familiar with pictures in the forums. I forgot to say that this nice hairstyle cost me 700 zen.
    "Siamo solo delle piadine in mano hai potenti della terra" (Cit. Complottista Anonimo Facebook)- Professional AoE Tester - Doom of Healers and Tanks
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    You're joking 700? Wow. I would be upset too.

Np, it's better if people just see it in front of them. To put a pic in a post, get the link to it called the 'Direct Link' and copy that to your clipboard, then come to your post, click the icon on the top bar 4th from the right (little rectangle with a mountain and sun in it) and you will get a small drop down. Click into the field inside that and press CTRL + V and it will automatically format it for you.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
    thank you very much, I had no idea what method to use to display this image. Now I just have to hope that they will solve the problem or that at least they will reimburse me what I have spent...
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @faldaril,

This issue has been escalated for investigation, thanks for your help and we apologize for the inconvenience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    Thanks a lot for the answer. I really like this hairstyle and I would be really happy to be able to apply it to my character.
    It has been almost two weeks since I bought this hair and found that they are impossible to use. I guess it's an unsolvable problem, but it would be nice to have at least my money back. Usually in the normal world it works like this: I buy something that doesn't work, I get my money back or they give me something that works in return. I understand that you are very busy fixing the rest of the bugs but to me this is quite important (I buy them with money, you know?). Give me my zen back or fix that damn hair (and yes, I'm really angry).
    It's been more than a month since my report, but the problem has not been solved at all, I have not got my zen back and you have not even considered the bug of this hairstyle. Could you at least give me my money back, since this purchase turned out to be a real scam? I guess others are in my condition and I guess that even in their case you didn't care. I have always defended you but at this point I have to agree with those who say that your seriousness is nothing. :'(
    I have been waiting for two and a half months to know if and when you will fix the bug I reported, I just found out that you have reported my report as resolved. It is NOT solved at all. The hair you sell at 700 zen is still buggy, I understand that you have a thousand other more serious problems but it is about rotating a stupid transparency map. You would be more honest to say you can't do it than to make people look stupid.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @faldaril#4027,

We apologize for the delay. This issue will be fixed as soon as possible. I will ask if we can prioritize it.

Thanks again for your patience.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service