test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

there's a bug in neverwinter such as stun

sorakunound12sorakunound12 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
during my quest in undermountain i notice i got stunned and i don't see any mobs notice me because i avoid the fight so i can focus my objective. however this one is not only once there but also in chult dungeon and the skrimish was master of the hunt. I don't know why its there. Besides I don't even have a bull companion on me because I focus of castle ravenloft such as complete the story objective although no one interest it but still that stun bug start to annoy me. Can someone figure it why the bug show up in the first place. I just want that bug gone. It happened in neverwinter online. I want that bug gone.

Comments

• sorakunound12sorakunound12 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Also it happens in neverwinter Online
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Might help them if you tell them what class you are.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Hard to avoid mobs with the combat rework. There are critters that can stun and charm without you being in combat with them.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • ghoulieboyghoulieboy Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    sometimes there are Gravemaster mobs in MEs who apply this annoying kind of stun that keeps proccing and shocking you for 0.5-1 sec for like 10 sec in total even after you've already killed them. it also has this tinnitus-like audio effect so you go stunned and deaf every time it procs. might that be the case?
  • sorakunound12sorakunound12 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    well my class is barbarian Rockster
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I'm guessing you took the 5th tier feat that stuns you then.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother