test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remorhaz

greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
@nitocris83

Have you people considered reducing the spitting range of these things? It sucks being in Lonelywood and being spit on them from Icewind Pass or Cold Run. Yes, it is hyperbole, but that is how it seems sometimes with the way they spit. You go to do Culling for Wulfgar in Cold Run and all of them in the area aggro and start spitting.
I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.

Comments

• sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I remember about a year ago this was brought up and replied to. It was reduced some at the time.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I tend to avoid that quest just because of the range, but what's worse is unlocking Cold Run requires you to attune 3 scrying stones in one of the areas they are in. You have to clear out half of the area just to be able to leave combat and click the quest object. Chance are, they are respawning before you are done and then you have to click to more stones on the other part of the area. Just another one of the awful mod 16 mob 'improvements' like the inertialess bears, tactical nuclear spiders and the yetis that start every combat with a massive AOE buff. Bonus points because in tabletop, remorhaz don't have ranged attacks and do have ground movement.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    I got lucky on my bard. Someone had Culling in the same area. Made it a lot easier to set the stone pile.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.