test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Gentle Reminder...

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
Over in the Moonstone PC area, I just updated the Barovian Bash schedule for Wednesday of next week.

If you don't know what the Barovian Bash is, follow the link in my signature or use the shortcut url below.

Spread the word with the shortcut link in chat: https://cutt.ly/6EojmXC

See you on the 20th.

Have fun! :heart:
wb-cenders.gif
Tagged:

Comments

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Thanks @percemer that would be great, I have a lot of good prizes.

Have fun! :heart:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • tchefi#6735 tchefi Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    @sandukutupu
    I will be there, prepared with what i have planned and discussed with you one month ago ;).
    I have posted my schedule on the original thread ^^.
    In about 20 minutes of this posting, Will Robert Snooks will be at the campfire for the next hour. Just chatting, doing some strange trivia that can't be Googled, and handing out gifts. If you have a costume, be sure to stop by so I can snag a picture of it. :heart:

According to his post on the other thread, King Thorne is playing "Hide and Go Sleep"? I don't even know, if he is really online or not. :angry:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    percemer said:

Hello @sandukutupu,

I can share your event on official EU social media (French, German, and Italian), if you want to!

Regards,

I confirm that it was shared yesterday, have fun!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    edited October 2021
    Not a bad for the first hour. Will gave out gifts, asked trivia about himself... no wonder it couldn't be Googled. :lol:

He gave out prizes and took some photos to be posted later. Next hour will be at Noon EST / 9 AM PT with Llorna Zorg and her Thayan husband Byron Zorg. Don't miss it! :heart:
    wb-cenders.gif
    At the top of the hour I watched Mad King burn up in a Vistani campfire. He is off and said, to look for him after he get 6 hours rest. (after 7 PM EST / 4 PM PT) apparently he was online for 6 hours after midnight. He plays a mean game of "hide and go sleep".

Next character Hladgred Lothbrok will be in Barovia at 3PM EST / Noon PT or just look for the polar bear.

Hladgred is of the clan Lothbrok, she will conduct hunts, and for the hour provide many cool prizes and gifts.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Next year, move the Bash to Bovaria and we can all dance until the Cow King comes home.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    Next hour will start at 6 PM EST / 3PM PT, big crowd around the campfire last hour. Keeping within the cow puns, I am having to explain to some folks, this is my last rodeo. Everything must go, anything left over will be put into the remaining guilds banks, and the guilds will be given away too. I am not one of those people who say I am done playing, then leave all this stuff behind on my account to rot.

For the last 6 months, I have enjoyed playing BDO, with the recent exception of the Korean idea of what Halloween should be. They have to fix their Halloween event badly. Overall it is a pleasant change of pace. I know the staff at Cryptic doesn't like to hear this, but the game is not the same game I started to play 8 years ago, and it is not going in a direction I choose to follow. I hope this game does very well and there will be people to fill my spot. My account will remain dormant, my neighbor says, he will play this (to be honest that guy will play anything) and my husband plans to monitor the game for Linux.

So with all that said, Please take my stuff! If you need / want some cool junk come to the party and I will hit you up. Plenty of people there and all of them having a good time.

I think the vile and despicable are up next, make way for the Asmodeus worshiper Aero Ironcrown and her demonic lover Vhex Ironcrown.
    wb-cenders.gif
    Tiny Elvis is at the party! Come see the King.
    As for me, I am on break for 2 hours, have fun see you at 9 PM EST / 6 PM PT!! :heart:
    wb-cenders.gif
    Well that was fun! Last chance to dance at midnight EST / 9 PM PT and Nicholas has pulled his old companion out of the Undermountain. Those two troublemakers Nicholas and Morbius will arrive in Barovia at midnight. We had so many people in #2 instance, our hunting party got split up upon return. What are you waiting for, come join the party! :heart:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Tiny Elvis is at the party! Come see the King.
    As for me, I am on break for 2 hours, have fun see you at 9 PM EST / 6 PM PT!! :heart:

Groovy!
    Happy Halloween, have fun grinding those brooms today!

wb-cenders.gif
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    I'd just like to say THANK YOU to @sandukutupu and all her helpers for making the 2021 Barovian Bash such an awesome event! I certainly enjoyed myself as I'm sure many others did on this festive occasion. Great Job!
  • plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Agreed! I Hunger... for more. ;)
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
    Thanks again for attending the event. Here is a link to my Google Drive to download an archive with all the demo files I could record that day. This is also how I managed to get those screen shots in my photo gallery.

:heart:
    wb-cenders.gif