test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When is Arc going to take complaints about support seriously?

tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 84 Arc User
I just got yet another message from support that is infuriating.

I keep being stonewalled.

I opened my bank in Vellosk, removed 200 mount tokens (that's over 1000 zen) and tried to upgrade my Golden Lion, only to receive the message that I didn't have enough tokens.

For the record, I have 7 account-wide mythic mounts and 7 account-wide legendary mounts. That means that my lowliest toon as a mount bolster of 85%. IF I had upgraded ANY legendary mount to mythic (which is what your supposed "Game masters" claim), that toon's bolster would now be 90%, not 85. It is still 85% and I still have only 7 mythic mounts.

There's no way this can happen without a glitch in the system. Yet support just keeps mouthing the same HAMSTER.

I reviewed my account and can see that I've spent over 200 Euro in the last month on this game. That's the last cent you're getting from me until Arc fixes this nonsense called "support."

I want my mount tokens back or my Golden Lion upgraded to mythic. Don't give me any more BS about how I "upgraded" anything.

Mod edit - please do not attempt to evade the profanity filter.
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    When you upgrade a legendary mount to mythic ( doesn’t make any difference if it’s account bound ) it is only for the character you upgraded it on . It doesn’t apply to alts . So with 7 mythic sand 7 legendary, your bolster will be 85% .
    On the character you upgraded the 1 legendary to mythic , only that characters bolster will rise to 90% .
    Unless I’m not understanding you
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Each character has to upgrade their own Leg mounts to Mythic.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 84 Arc User

When you upgrade a legendary mount to mythic ( doesn’t make any difference if it’s account bound ) it is only for the character you upgraded it on . It doesn’t apply to alts . So with 7 mythic sand 7 legendary, your bolster will be 85% .
    On the character you upgraded the 1 legendary to mythic , only that characters bolster will rise to 90% .
    Unless I’m not understanding you

I am not attempting to upgrade on one toon and have it "count" for another. I attempted to upgrade a legendary to a mythic on ONE toon and the tokens "disappeared" with no upgrade.

Try again.

greywynd said:

Each character has to upgrade their own Leg mounts to Mythic.

Duh. Apparently you think I'm dense. I didn't try to do this.
    Try to read what I wrote.

I have 7 account-wide mythic and 7 account-wide legendary. I attempted to upgrade a legendary on one toon to mythic. The tokens disappeared and I still have only 7 mythic and 7 legendary. IF it had worked, as the game masters claim, I would now have 8 mythic and 6 legendary on that toon. I have 7 and 7. Still. Bolster still 85%, not 90%.

• johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    We were just trying to help , I apologize
    If I'm testy, it's because I've been arguing with 'support' about this for two weeks - and they do nothing but give me BS answers. They're more interested in closing out the ticket than in providing real support.

And, I was just informed that support is run by a different company than the game, so there is no motivation for them to help unless someone leans on them and leans HARD.

@nitocris -- what's the response? Is there something that can be done? or should I just give up on the game?
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    As CS have confirmed the tokens were 'spent' (as in not put somewhere else e.g. another toon) they should acknowledge that's the only place they could've been used.

In which case, comparing the rank & quantity of your mounts before and after the timestamp on the 'spend' would tell them if a mount was successfully upgraded.

If their logs show no change, then it is a clear case of 'upgrade failure / missing tokens' and the need for rectification on their part should be obvious.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    @armadeonx -- That is *exactly* the point that I made to support -- and yet all I get is "you upgraded a mount, we don't know which, look at your mounts to figure it out, and no, we can't show you our logs."
    @kreatyve: maybe you can get someone to take this more seriously than support.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

@armadeonx -- That is *exactly* the point that I made to support -- and yet all I get is "you upgraded a mount, we don't know which, look at your mounts to figure it out, and no, we can't show you our logs."
    @kreatyve: maybe you can get someone to take this more seriously than support.

I think this is well beyond my power to do much about, unfortunately. I'll forward the thread to the CM for when she gets back from sick leave.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png