test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Explorer's Chat: Sharandar- The Ruins

rysiek86rysiek86 Member Posts: 138 Arc User

Stuck on first map... Cant abandon, cant gather, cant continue picking materials.

Comments

• winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    yep, your stuck with and cant drop it.
  • alleykatealleykate Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 29
    Me too, spent 20 mins trying to find that same location, it appears not to exist, please fix, can only discard the map, can't drop the quest.
    Guild - Fair Dinkum 2.0
    Part of Team Tredecim of the Cloaks Alliance website
    https://cloakalliance.wordpress.com/
  • kaderukawa#3483 kaderukawa Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I think it is a very difficult problem to solve. It may take 6 months. After 2x is over, the solution is found. :disappointed:
  • reapermanaus#2689 reapermanaus Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I have this problem too but I wasted about 1 hour looking for it because I am used to the path not leading where it should, I am about ready to give up on crafting professions and maybe the whole game and just right off the copious amounts of money I have spent on it in the last 19 months because it seems the Devs and owners of the company could not give two...... ah you get the idea I'm sure.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,037 Community Manager
    Thanks for reporting!
  • deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
    Yup same problem here, tried everything, even a force verify, no luck. 2X professions going on so feel even more cheated because this isnt going to be fixed before event is done :(
    the problem still continues. is it so hard to fix ?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,037 Community Manager
    The investigation for this issue is still in progress per internal ticket update.
    We got our maps, there are 2x next week, but still the problem is not solved.
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 462 Arc User
    Still appears to be bugged.
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    stark760 said:

Still appears to be bugged.

Yes. And I stucked in this aswell.
    2fv72Fw.png
  • fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    @nitocris83 any chance this will be included in the build for next week so we'll be able to farm the mats on Wed and Thu? It's fixed on preview so there might be a chance.
  • mrpeggle#7907 mrpeggle Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    It is fixed <3