test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HC VOS Ring - "Band of Air" bounding status is not working as intended. It is BoC not BoA

than0z#0812 than0z Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Dear Team,

Even though I got my Band of Air ring after the "Bound to account" update, my ring is bound to character.

I asked several friends and even I created a ticket but no solution found so far.

You can see also screenshot below.

I don't know how many runs I have finished but I am really exhausted and no energy anymore to play this game.

Please let me know if you can support me on changing the bounding status of the ring.

Thank you

Band-of-Air

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    What are the binding statuses of the enchants slotted into it?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • than0z#0812 than0z Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    There is no binding on those enchantes, just rank 9s. You can sell on AH
  • ozayakbasnw#3268 ozayakbasnw Member Posts: 1 Arc User

Dear Team,

Even though I got my Band of Air ring after the "Bound to account" update, my ring is bound to character.

I asked several friends and even I created a ticket but no solution found so far.

You can see also screenshot below.

I don't know how many runs I have finished but I am really exhausted and no energy anymore to play this game.

Please let me know if you can support me on changing the bounding status of the ring.

Thank you

Band-of-Air

Same stupid bug / error whatever happened to one of my guid mate. I am trying to get the last reagent for the ring but this case is frustrating. I am not sure if I wait for this case to be fixed or not.

@nitocris83 any idea what is the problem ? How this can be solved or fixed ?
    It would be perfect if we had an option to have all 4 reagents automatically returned when we discard the item. Not just for this case but for other items as well. @nitocris83
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2021
    Edit: Just re-read your post - Can you give me the ticket number? Thanks!

Edit: Just re-read your post - Can you give me the ticket number? Thanks!

Hey ! This is my ticket number 604468. Many thanks for checking.
    Dear @nitocris83 any update regarding the issue ?