test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Siege Master 11% at-will damage companion bonus doesn’t function correctly.

I’ve tested it with my warlock using multiple methods. I actually output less damage instead of increased damage. Which is why I’ve purchased it. Please fix ASAP or at least refund those who have used zen to purchase the companion. As it was the expected 11% damage increase that im sure is the sole reason for anyone to spend their money.
Tagged:

Comments

• silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Bump
  • sjl3#9586 sjl3 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    It doesn't say damage it says 11% more power on At- wills which who knows what that means anymore
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    It should mean more damage from at wills when slotted.
    By 11%
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    If it is more power (stat) on at-wills, unless a player is capped on power it should translate as increased dps. Probably worth testing.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    I ahve not seen a siege master that gives 11% damage...only

"The Siege Master is a Defender companion and has initial points in Hit Points, Defense and Regeneration.

His initial Active Bonus gives you a 3% increase in damage. If you’re in the stronghold map, this bonus increases to 7%."

you are only getting 3% or 7%... at least as posted on

https://www.arcgames.com/it/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9703533-new-companion%3A-the-siege-master-reports-in%21
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

I ahve not seen a siege master that gives 11% damage...only

"The Siege Master is a Defender companion and has initial points in Hit Points, Defense and Regeneration.

His initial Active Bonus gives you a 3% increase in damage. If you’re in the stronghold map, this bonus increases to 7%."

you are only getting 3% or 7%... at least as posted on

https://www.arcgames.com/it/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9703533-new-companion%3A-the-siege-master-reports-in%21

It's 11.25% at mythic level and doubled in the stronghold. That's a good point though, the OP didn't say if he'd ranked it up...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    Curious what your testing showed? What percentage of an increase did your at-wills get with the siege master?