test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Collecting resources for crafting is still not working! The bard's mirages do not attack opponents!

Hi. English is not my native language, I apologize for any possible inaccuracies.

In one of the past patches, you reported that you solved the problem with digging up resources for crafting in the sharandar location. But this is not the case. We still cannot fulfill this quest, we cannot cancel it either. This also applies to those who started the quest before the patch and those who take it now.

The second problem concerns the "mirage weapons" for the bard class. Doubles appear but do not attack enemies, just walk around.

The third is not a bug, but I was asked to bring this to your attention. Many players collect achievements in the game and are faced with such a problem that it is impossible to get some, due to the fact that the game does not have this location or dungeon. Perhaps you can figure out how to close achievements in the journal, for example, add alternative tasks to new locations. It would also be great to make a reward for closing achievements to motivate players.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hello!

The first issue has been re-escalated. The second issue is being investigated.

Thanks for the feedback on achievements - we are looking at ways we can update that system.