test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug with stats from crafted items

erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
There seems to be a bug with items coming from professions. Not sure how many are affected, but normal and +1 versions are the same.
Here's the example of velvet shirt and pants, both 1150 IL.

Normal:

+1 version:

Normal:

+1 version

Comments

• seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    Almost every item that can be crafted at level 19-20 is affected by this problem. Maybe only tools are the exception.
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Perhaps related to the effort to remove all RP value from the former level 72-80 equipment?
  • rogarn#6745 rogarn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I can confirm this affects Cobalt (Level 20) Armorsmithed and Blacksmithed items as well +1 versions do not give bonus stats or iLVL.

I created a support ticket for this issue (still can't work out how to submit a bug report), and was told the issue will be forwarded to the appropriate DEV/QA team.

Would appreciate some DEV or QA feedback on this!

Thanks,

--Eikel/ZyrkanBoros
    (Rogarn#17522 using STEAM).
  • mateo#1112 mateo Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Same is true with leather stonehide shirt and stonehide shirt+1 give the same stats

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue was escalated in last Monday's report.

Issue was escalated in last Monday's report.

Thank you for lettings us know! Much appreciated!

--Eikel/ZyrkanBoros
    I saw last night in the patch notes that this bug was being addressed - thanks to whomever was involved for paying attention to our observations!

(Sarcasm follows):
    I'm especially pleased to see a "nerf" was applied to address the issue, rather than an "upgrade". This makes me all the more happy about investing my time into upgrading my workshop, and also makes me want to tell other people to invest their hard-earned cash into playing this game!

FYI - the "normal" crafted items stats have been reduced, so now the +1 stats are the old "normal"... instead of upgrading the +1 items.

--Eikel/ZyrkanBoros
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

I saw last night in the patch notes that this bug was being addressed - thanks to whomever was involved for paying attention to our observations!

(Sarcasm follows):
    I'm especially pleased to see a "nerf" was applied to address the issue, rather than an "upgrade". This makes me all the more happy about investing my time into upgrading my workshop, and also makes me want to tell other people to invest their hard-earned cash into playing this game!

FYI - the "normal" crafted items stats have been reduced, so now the +1 stats are the old "normal"... instead of upgrading the +1 items.

--Eikel/ZyrkanBoros

It is always a good chance what one asked to 'fix' does not get what one expected. Yeah! That happens many times.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User

(Sarcasm follows):

--Eikel/ZyrkanBoros

It is always a good chance what one asked to 'fix' does not get what one expected. Yeah! That happens many times.
    Happened to me with asking for the master boon text to be fixed for those which were not showing, they instead removed all of them citing "clutter".
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.