test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wonders of Gond Event bugs list

sergey235711sergey235711 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
edited October 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
I hope these bugs will be fixed before next event release.

Rewards from "Creations of Wonder Pack" are broken: player can't obtain more than 1 of these items "Blacksmith", "Coalescent Ward", "Forgehammer of Gond" for each character. I opened 20000x"Creations of Wonder Pack" on preview but obtained only one of these items. So players need to open these packs on different characters to obtain rewards, which is very disgusting.
*I opened another 5000 packs on the same character after 2 years (September 25) and obtained second "Blacksmith", "Coalescent Ward" and "Forgehammer of Gond". So I think there are daily/weekly/event limit.
*I opened another 5000 packs next day (September 26, 32 hours after previos test) and not obtained "Blacksmith", "Coalescent Ward" or "Forgehammer of Gond". So it isn't a daily limit.
*I opened another 5000 packs (September 27, next week) and not obtained "Blacksmith", "Coalescent Ward" or "Forgehammer of Gond". So it isn't a weekly limit.
*I opened another 5000 packs (October 5, more than 7 days later) and obtained third "Blacksmith", "Coalescent Ward" and "Forgehammer of Gond". It seems these items have 7 days cooldown or they can be obtained only once in each version of the game.

Wards ("Preservation Ward" and "Coalescent Ward") from "Creations of Wonder Pack" binded to character. Could you change their binding to "Binds on Pickup (Account)"? I don't see any reasons to make rewards from completly unbounded pack bounded to character. I would like to open all packs on one character, but I need to give them to all my characters to give wards to them all.

Artisans with "Dab Hand" skill (gives chance to receive double results) can't give x2 rewards in Wonders of Gond profession task (same as in many other tasks). It's definitely confuse many players. Could you fix this skill or change its description?

Blacksmith companion not translated in Russian version of the game (should have name "Кузнец").
Post edited by sergey235711 on

Comments

• hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User

I hope these bugs will be fixed before next event release.

Artisans with "Dab Hand" skill (gives chance to receive double results) can't give x2 rewards in Wonders of Gond profession task (same as in many other tasks). It's definitely confuse many players. Could you fix this skill or change its description?

Dab Hand bonus only works for sub-assemblies, it does not work for final products (things with real prices that can be equpped or are stored in your main inventory and not the professions bag slots).

• sergey235711sergey235711 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Any updates? The event is near. I also founded during tests that I didn't obtained any pack with worm from 20000 Creations of Wonder Packs. Maybe something wrong with their drop rate too?
  • shirghe#4424 shirghe Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    I've got 2 Blacksmiths and 2 Coalescent Wards (still character bound) from this event on the same character. More than a day apart though.
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    When your attempt to refine A into B and item fails, a new icon A1 is created in a bag slot with 100% fill in the refinement bar. When you use that item A1 to 'try again' and refine it successfully, it creates the icon/item for the target result B. That Icon is placed in a bag slot by itself, even though it is identical to the stack of 1st round refinement success parts B.

Please change the code so the result of the 'try again' looks for an existing stack of the resulting item in the bags and adds it to the stack - because the refinement process is a success. I should not have to manually drag every single 2nd try success over to the stack of 1st try success objects.
    edited October 2021
    I opened another 5000 packs on a new character (October 12) and obtained "Blacksmith", "Coalescent Ward" and "Forgehammer of Gond" only one again. So nothing were fixed.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    I made 302 packs and then another 60 packs using the stuff obtained from the first 302 packs. I opened them within an hour before I write this post.
    So far, I got:
    2 Black Smith, 2 C-ward, 2 Epic Forgehammer of Gond, 500 P-wards, 9 Wondrous Apparatus of Gond, 1 Limited Wondrous Apparatus of Gond, over 200 green/blue insignia, many Gond's Anvil of Creation.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

We will also take a look on these potential issues.

For now, I can already answer that:

Wards ("Preservation Ward" and "Coalescent Ward") from "Creations of Wonder Pack" binded to character.

It's not a bug but rather a suggestion. This new preview thread will surely interest you by the way!

Blacksmith companion not translated in Russian version of the game (should have name "Кузнец").

I forwarded this issue to the localisation team, thank you!

By the way, feel free to mention me / open new threads if there is any other localisation issue in Russian, either in game or in the blogs. We will do our best to fix them as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    Could you remove hidden cooldowns from the Creations of Wonder Packs before the next event release?