test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PVE] Bard Mirages do Nothing

rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
Bug: The Mirages from the Bard's Mirage weapons will spawn, but they don't attack anything.

Here's a video of the non functional Mirages in action.
https://streamable.com/ly2kbw

Comments

• rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Lazy sods.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Looks like someone forgot to associate an at-will they can attack with :open_mouth:
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    Maybe they're humming the enemy to death.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    The replica Twisted weapon, while the correct weapon (a Rapier) is marked for Rogues only. So there's that.

Plus the option for turning ability proc messages to be visible is still completely missing at least on console so they have their priorities entirely wrong.

But hey, new Deities... wooo /s
    If you mean the text which appeared on your screen to let you know what was happening with your master boons and so on and which disappeared, they said it was intentional to "reduce clutter". I let them know in bug reports that a couple of the master boons were not appearing as intended and they then decided to just remove all text notifications of them for everyone. They even got rid of the pocket pet notifications. It's ridiculous.
  • feadan#2363 feadan Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    This bug still exists in today's patch.

The illusions do nothing. They just stand around until they despawn. I've noticed that they have no weapons, unlike the illusions of other classes.
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    I use mirage on 5 classes ,barb,rouge,ranger,wizard and now bard.. barb clones get about 4-5 atwill hits in.. ranger can be problematic if you are not in melee and away from the action.. they just stand there or are swinging at nothhing but if they fire at the right time they also get about 3-4 atwill hits in. Rouge's get 4-5 atwill in sometimes and wizard's, they maybe get 2-3 shots off if you are lucky, if they are not stuck in the terrain up to their waist. Bard has a bit of that stuck in terrain problem as well, as stated above, having no weapons.. you will occasionally see them go into melee attack stance ,waving their invisible weapon just before they despawn.
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
    Yea, I used the mirage set on my CW back when it was newly released and I used to have one get stuck up to the waist quite often, mostly on hilly terrain but it could be anywhere. It's been happening since the set came out. I reported it back then as well.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue was escalated when initially reported and is still being investigated.