test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Siege Masters Discipline does not work with Rogue At-Will powers

nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
Siege Masters Discipline "Increase the power of your At-Will powers by 11%, this is double in stronghold". How i tested.

I unequipped all gear and companion bonuses apart from daggers that had no bonus effects.

I tested on target dummies

I play Rogue and tested using Cloud Of Steel and Sly Flourish.

I equipped a companion bonus that wouldn't effect damage output(level 750).

Results from Cloud Of Steel and Sly Flourish:

Normal hit - 1313
Deflected Normal hit - 889
Deflected Crit - 1366
Crit - 2019

I then unequipped the companion bonus that had no effect on damage output and equipped Siege Masters Discipline(also level 750).

The damage output was exactly the same. It is supposed to increase At-Will powers by 11%.

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    @nitocris83

It'd be great if this could be looked at. I have the Siege Master companion as an account unlock specifically for this bonus - as I'm sure many others do.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Well I'm going to keep pushing for this to be fixed, i don't know about other classes and At-Will powers but from my description above i tested it and it has zero effect.

Hopefully we can get an acknowledgement that this has been noted, i will also post it in the feedback forums if i hear nothing back. I was the one who informed them about Repentant Cultists Discipline and the fixed that pretty swiftly, i think a few patches ago. I'm also in the process of tested other items/gear/keywords etc. We have to understand the game is huge and the devs can't look for everything, so that's where we come in at times to help out :)