test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Error message

daddymike68daddymike68 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
"[Error] You have reached the limit for obtaining: Tracker. You will eligible to receive more in 0 days 21 hours and 27 minutes."

Got above message when turning in 2 Legacy quests. Others reporting identical issue. No issue until latest patch.

Comments

• seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    I also have this problem
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    I usually get this at the end of lomm..
    Assumed its because of the coalescent magics currency that doesnt exist anymore, but if youre getting it with Sybella, maybe its not that
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    I've started seeing it with Sybella too. It pops up as red text across the main screen when handing in any legacy quest.

@nitocris83
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • rezhawg#9241 rezhawg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Have got this often when turning legacy quests.
  • pumpkin#2210 pumpkin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I get this too and I was never really sure what it was in relation to.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Generally, it means you've hit your weekly limit of whatever currency.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    greywynd said:

Generally, it means you've hit your weekly limit of whatever currency.

You'd think that, but it doesn't mention a currency (except 'tracker')and I've received all currencies expected from handing in quests - this week that'd be 9 quests so far.

I have no idea what item it's telling me I've capped.

Your Tracker currency, obviously :D
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • daddymike68daddymike68 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    > @greywynd said:
    > Generally, it means you've hit your weekly limit of whatever currency.

There is no weekly limit for Legacy quests. It doesn't state a currency. Therefore, it's a bug.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

I will escalate this issue in EU weekly report. Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    The error SHOULD be stated in terms that can be understood by the player base. I've just encountered it while turning in 4 sybella quests

[10:27][Looking For Group]dnzy@dnzy#857:full ty
    [10:28][Error]You have reached the limit for obtaining: Tracker. You will be eligible to receive more in 0 days 19 hours 31 minutes
    [10:28][Error]You have reached the limit for obtaining: Tracker. You will be eligible to receive more in 0 days 19 hours 31 minutes
    [10:28][Looking For Group]Shu@specjalshik6:Offensive Healer / Dps LFG RADQ +

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks folks - as Percemer stated, this is being escalated. Also adding the clarity requested for errors in feedback section of report.
  • melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    I got that bug on Monday morning after 6 AM EST (reset) on all toons that were turning in Sybella quests and it was essentially what I started with first thing other than the invocation so if it is currency it is one we are never supposed to get and only the x2 event one and River District ones were turned in. all toons (all have re-selected a currency after mod 21 hit) and almost all are doing Well of Dragon except for my Bard that does the Dread Ring.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    I got the message today after we completed the The Shores of Tuern skirmish.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

> @greywynd said:
    > Generally, it means you've hit your weekly limit of whatever currency.

There is no weekly limit for Legacy quests. It doesn't state a currency. Therefore, it's a bug.

A sense of humor does wonders around here.
    > @greywynd said:
    > A sense of humor does wonders around here.

Or maybe don't troll on bug reports?
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Experienced the same issue today as I began to turn in quests during 2x Legacy Quest event. I had OBS capture the excitement of the moment so I could share it with you all ...

Video of Sybella and the Tracker Error Message
    https://imgur.com/uX3MgZE

Log Files of items received and error message. The First turn-in was from Dread Ring, the two that triggered the error were from Tyranny.

https://imgur.com/Y65yBWD

https://imgur.com/IUwQNus

I unfortunately did not do a before/after screen shot of this character's inventory to know if the items actually were received or were blocked by the error (assuming the icons on the right are merely decorative to show progress).

Hope this helps the developers zero in on this as the 2x event success depends on actually receiving rewards.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    Here I have on video as it happens in the MotH. Always triggers as soon as complete.

https://youtu.be/jpUjFVgg9Zs
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I have been getting this issue on XBOX when turning in Sybella quests only. 2 weeks now it has been happening.

> @greywynd said:
    > A sense of humor does wonders around here.

Or maybe don't troll on bug reports?

Well, since I'm not trolling, a sense of humor does wonders around here.
  • dracomanciendracomancien Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    It seems the bug prevents to get "Echoes of Prophecy" currency with old quests more than once per 24 hours.
    I have some quests in my log for the double currency event.
    Yesterday, only the first "legacy campaign" quest give me 120 of the the new campaign currency. The following give me only the old currency with the red error message.
    Today, same thing, only the first quest worked as intended.
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User

It seems the bug prevents to get "Echoes of Prophecy" currency with old quests more than once per 24 hours.
    Yesterday, only the first "legacy campaign" quest give me 120 of the the new campaign currency. The following give me only the old currency with the red error message.

I just had the exact same experience. As it is now, we can only earn Echoes of Prophecy from one legacy quest a day.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
    > @greywynd said:
    > Well, since I'm not trolling, a sense of humor does wonders around here.

Making pointless, unhelpful comments. I call it trolling, you call it humour.
    edited October 2021

I just had the exact same experience. As it is now, we can only earn Echoes of Prophecy from one legacy quest a day.
    Well I guess we now know it's purpose! I'm guessing it started about the time they downloaded the data for the event as we've not had an update specifically for Echoes?

I would add; having this pop up every time I hand in a legacy quest for the next 3 months is going to be very annoying.

Three weeks later, I am still getting the Tracker error when I claim more than one quest reward from Sybilla. I thought this was noted as resolved by the Oct 7 patch that addressed the Echo Of Prophesy progress? Seems to still exist. @nitocris83 any further update on this? Was this part of the Oct 13 update that was delayed?
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I'm getting it too.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
    Post 10/19/2021 patch (even with Sybilla having Reaper Menus) the Tracker error still appears on the second Legacy turn-in on a given day.
    Will this issue be corrected for the part 2 of the campaign ?
  • markton55markton55 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    [Error]You have reached the limit for obtaining: Tracker. You will be eligible to receive more in 0 days 22 hours 10 minutes.

From a Sybilla completion minutes ago. PC.
    Any news for the part 3 of the campaign ?