test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Empty DEMOGORGON trials - remove it from RTQ please

callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
Yeah I tested it last night - trying to pug solo a RTQ at 52k healz.

6 times in a row [6!!!!] I queued and got dragged into a DEMO that had failed and was empty...

I will comment elsewhere on the difficulty level. But please remove it from RTQ as pug groups will fail mostly, and for me, this is getting to be the last straw. I dont mind failing a DEMO, but being brought in to an empty instance isnt fun, and six times in a row is frankyly really annoying!

Comments

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    This happened all the time with codg as well, now we have 2 trials that will be abandoned 1/2 the time it pops.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I'm going to put on my tinfoil had and say this will remain in RTQ, along with CRL in RADQ to slow the production of RAD. I had a similar experience of empty Demo when trying to PUG on xbox last night. For CRL I went 0 for 2 on tanks sticking around long enough to start sisters.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Think I will be queuing RTQ mostly with OP tank for the near future. Even if you get pulled into a broken demo run, requeuing should be relatively fast for tank and heals. Queuing with DPS now is either be very long or very short. If very short, it is because a broken demo run drained the DPS queue. Now you get back in the long DPS line.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    If people would stop requesting for reinforcements and actually close the instance, this wouldn't be happening.
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    edited October 2021

Think I will be queuing RTQ mostly with OP tank for the near future. Even if you get pulled into a broken demo run, requeuing should be relatively fast for tank and heals. Queuing with DPS now is either be very long or very short. If very short, it is because a broken demo run drained the DPS queue. Now you get back in the long DPS line.

I think you are up on something. It is actually an amazing move to shorten the waiting time for DPS! You will wait less, but always end up in a collapsed DEMO with no hope to finish it =) ...