test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Polished quartz from "How enchanting" quest can't be used/trashed/sold

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User
edited September 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
The last quest in the Adventure "Icepike Peak" is "How enchanting".
This quest gives you "Polished quartz" to be converted to RP.
However, right off the bat, it cannot be converted to RP.
To complete this quest, we need to use other RP (most of us already have tons). Hence, it is not a problem to complete the quest.
The problem is "Polished quartz" can't be converted to RP, can't be discard, can't be sold.
Hence, it just stuck in the inventory bag.

Please fix it to allow it to be discarded. Every toon that did that quest have that stuck in their inventory.
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
Post edited by plasticbat on

Comments

• percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @plasticbat,

This issue has been escalated to the dev team. Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • airvector#6333 airvector Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I also had this issue. I thought "perhaps me having all this RP from converting other things glitched the game, so now I can't convert these two Polished Quartz." I did an experiment and created a new character and went through the whole campaign up until this point, making sure I never converted/discarded anything that would give me RP. Same issue occurred. If I didn't have other things to convert to RP I would be unable to complete the quest. Hoping a fix comes out that will let me convert/discard that stuff.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User
    edited September 2021

I also had this issue. I thought "perhaps me having all this RP from converting other things glitched the game, so now I can't convert these two Polished Quartz." I did an experiment and created a new character and went through the whole campaign up until this point, making sure I never converted/discarded anything that would give me RP. Same issue occurred. If I didn't have other things to convert to RP I would be unable to complete the quest. Hoping a fix comes out that will let me convert/discard that stuff.

I have multiple characters. I made sure I did everything 'correct' and did that 'slowly' to record every steps in the 2nd times to confirm the bug can't be avoided.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    I'm on PS4 and we have the same issue. The quartz can not be converted to RP or discarded.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • oberonsghostoberonsghost Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Same issue stuck with a bit of polished quartz i can't get rid of :(
  • maellar#9422 maellar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    On Xbox, i just want to finish the quest. Stuck at this quest and unable to move forward
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User
    edited September 2021

On Xbox, i just want to finish the quest. Stuck at this quest and unable to move forward

If you stuck, it is not the same as this problem. i.e. if they fix this problem (which should be easy), it won't fix yours.
  • alatarbluerobe#9937 alatarbluerobe Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    This bug has been resolved. You can convert to RP now.