test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thoughts on the wizard patch?

For one, I like that they changed imprisonment, however it seems to me that its not really an improvement. When you calculate the options for single target powers and add apply the multipliers to the total magnitudes, there's not much difference between the old standard setup and any of the new possible combos. Unless i'm missing something or my maths is wrong?... (please correct me if so)

Also apart from that, what are people's thoughts/tests showing? are there any new best builds/options standing out for people? or thoughts in general on the changes?

Comments

• mr9000rpm#7375 mr9000rpm Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I found the same when doing calculations as well. Conduit does not seem like a buff at all but defintely an alternative option to use in single target. Changes to steal time are the same....sure its quicker to cast but now it doesnt tick tick tick like it did prior. Less damage quicker. Striking advantage got a slight buff which is nice but its still RNG dependent on whether or not it performs. Underwhemed by the adjustments but I will say at least we got something and its a step in the right direction. Hopefully after the dust settles from these changes they will recognize all of our low magnitudes and start actually buffing skills to allow us to be competetive.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    thaum now became a ap gain through smolder so it can cast faster daily powers, furious immolation on aoe and ice knife in single target