test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.131.20210906a.6

percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
Patch Notes for today's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11498363
Percemer
EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
----------
Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service

Comments

• beckar83#7761 beckar83 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    :( So is there another Wizard update in the works or was this it? Because I see nothing in the notes about anything that was recommended by the wizard players.
  • paladinmyst7766#9026 paladinmyst7766 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    There seems to be a bug with the update. For some players who have Steam they can't log in to the launcher and instead it tells them that it can't authenticate their Steam ticket. I was able to get it to work after restarting my computer but after logging off the game it is now not letting me back on.
    Edit: Never mind. This was a problem with the Steam maintenance causing a problem with the North American servers.
    Post edited by paladinmyst7766#9026 on
  • stormwalker123#9685 stormwalker123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    adjusting the powers of the Bypass-gold ring is a bs move. some of us spent a pretty AD on those rings only to get nerfed? i wouldnt have bought the ring at that price had i been aware of its impending doom. i usually support NW and Cryptic with actual money, but this one left a very sour taste in my mouth. i will have to reconsider using real money in the future

Post edited by stormwalker123#9685 on
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    How is it that things can be changed in a patch without mention in release notes? Air Archon received a big nerf but there is no documentation and certainly no reason for doing so. Or is that another "accidental" bug like the 50 person limit in vallenhas that was subsequently fixed?