test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.131.20210906a.5

percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
Patch Notes for today's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/11498373
Percemer
EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
----------
Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service

Comments

• xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    What the hell is this new fireball? I hate it. The cast animation is bad, imo. The hit explosion and projectile are missing. The spell is weaker on a class that needs more damage not less. The cooldown means that my spell rotation is all jacked up.

Why was this changed? I am not aware of anyone who wanted this. I only seem to hear about people complaining about steal time.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    xelliz said:

What the hell is this new fireball? I hate it. The cast animation is bad, imo. The hit explosion and projectile are missing. The spell is weaker on a class that needs more damage not less. The cooldown means that my spell rotation is all jacked up.

Why was this changed? I am not aware of anyone who wanted this. I only seem to hear about people complaining about steal time.

Almost every Wizard player complained about it.

AoEs should be removed from Arcanist entirely anyway, just as ST should be removed from Thaumaturge.
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    tgwolf said:

xelliz said:

Almost every Wizard player complained about it.

AoEs should be removed from Arcanist entirely anyway, just as ST should be removed from Thaumaturge.
    Guess I'm the odd man out then, because I play ST Thaumaturge and do very well.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I've not checked out the wizard update yet but that's a lot of other good changes on the list. Bards are gonna be especially busy in the River District!
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

I've not checked out the wizard update yet but that's a lot of other good changes on the list. Bards are gonna be especially busy in the River District!

Unfortunately, .....

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1262891/pve-bard-mirages-do-nothing
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***