test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Jewel of the North Launch Week - General Bugs

Comments

• killed4powerkilled4power Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Is anyone else having issue with use reforgement kits as the mini lvl usable is still lvl 35 as of now highest lvl of item use is 20 and can not get the kits to work
  • fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    > @fns2005 said:
    > After changing loadouts in Icewind Pass, I've had it glitch several times where I repeatedly fall down when trying to get on my mount. This is on my bard, not sure if happens for everyone.

Edit: This happens from any campfire, not just Icewind Pass
  • The tag "requirements not met" is on the bottom of the genies gift while in the campaign shop and will not let me buy it. It seems to work in other campaigns but won't work in storm kings thunder
  • badhazzbones#2984 badhazzbones Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    > @badhazzbones#2984 said:
    > Received a mail message from the guild and now the mail notification icon is staying on.

I sent an item to myself and it's gone now.
  • rabidwolfe#2553 rabidwolfe Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    'Cathedral of Madness' BUGGED ........

At the end of the quest after defeating Senobith the message pops up telling me 'Kill Senobith the Corruptor Complete' and it tells me to leave the cathedral and as soon as I step outside the popup message still says to Gather 4 Lieutenant's Talismans. I've completed this quest four times (making sure that I abandon the quest first and start over fresh) but it never registers as complete making it impossible to continue the rest of the quests in The Chasm. What can be done to resolve this issue? If it can't be fixed I hope you can manually mark it as complete in my quest line so that I can move on to the next objective. It seems like the game is full of bugs since the update. Constant flashing on the screen and issues completing quest lines. I hope you fix this soon because it's horrible to have to be put in a position where you have to wait indefinitely for a resolution.
  • rabidwolfe#2553 rabidwolfe Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Workshop - I see they changed all of the steps to upgrade the workshop. Would have been nice if an update as to what was changed was posted. It really would have been a big help.
    Post edited by rabidwolfe#2553 on
  • kingzormkingzorm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    There's a bug with mount collars, when you try to upgrade them it takes all of your Refinement Points, no matter how many you have, then resets the collar to zero points invested and says it requires over negative 2 trillion to go up a single rank.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    The WoD Daily Quest "Captive Rescue" leads nowhere.

There are no captives in the camp to rescue so it cannot even generate the quest path or location.
  • juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    Rename tokens are there now. Thank you.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

Rename tokens are there now. Thank you.

A guild member bought a rename token and clicked to use it - it was used but didn't allow him to change his name...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • mstuevenmstueven Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Feats and bonuses not showing up on screen when they proc. Doesn't matter what character. Tried uninstall / reinstall. Started following most recent update.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    mstueven said:

Feats and bonuses not showing up on screen when they proc. Doesn't matter what character. Tried uninstall / reinstall. Started following most recent update.

With Mod 21 in order to reduce visual clutter they added an option to turn them On/Off which is set by default to Off.

Unfortunately, the option in the Options menu isn't actually there atm. The issue has been reported and they'll hopefully fix it soon.
  • leriz243leriz243 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    workshop tutorial stuck on hiring 3/4 cant restart mission
  • irishqueen85#6050 irishqueen85 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My game is lagging really bad. I have done an update, restarted my device numerous times, checked my internet connection which is strong and no problems there. My character runs and it glitches so bad it moves my character backwards, or it completely freezes.
  • unscchaos#2516 unscchaos Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    I had 2 pieces of equipment become bound to character on Xbox. Apocalypse Dagger artifact was in my toons inventory and not bound in any fashion before the update. Post update its now character bound.

Object 2 was my red eye glare ring went from account to character bound while sitting with unbound dark 15s in my inventory. The ring only is character bound. The enchants were not.
    Post edited by unscchaos#2516 on
  • CAn't seem to put any of my excess gear into the guild coffers for the surplus equipment,
  • Campaign buyout for tyranny of dragons reduced to 75% complete on alt character.
  • I just finished Undermountain Campaign as a BARD and my xbox S series or game crashed, now it says when I check on Adventures of Campaigns: "There is nothing to display. Check your display controls" and I can not see any adventures or campaigns.....is this a known problem with bard class?
    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPKpYxafP8OM-_PnzQn8mcStoxHOuizZ9LkKoHZ0u3TsfWBq8nCuNHCRGYB2QjBXA?pli=1&key=czhWSDVlM0I3X3VkRjNXd2RmV0lwSlI2OWdFWjVB
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

I just finished Undermountain Campaign as a BARD and my xbox S series or game crashed, now it says when I check on Adventures of Campaigns: "There is nothing to display. Check your display controls" and I can not see any adventures or campaigns.....is this a known problem with bard class?
    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPKpYxafP8OM-_PnzQn8mcStoxHOuizZ9LkKoHZ0u3TsfWBq8nCuNHCRGYB2QjBXA?pli=1&key=czhWSDVlM0I3X3VkRjNXd2RmV0lwSlI2OWdFWjVB

I've never heard of that before (and I levelled a bard, along with a bunch of people from our alliance) so I'd submit a support ticket if I were you.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • sirmix4sirmix4 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Nightspine!!! This “end boss” has always been a terrible experience with the lag that accompanies it, 10x worse than the 1st mini boss on hc vos. But I ran a nightspine with the alliance over the weekend and it no joke froze the entire instance every few seconds. People would be in the air flailing it was ridiculous. I have tons of clips and screen shots to show it. Why are we still having server freezing lag. It’s been quite some time since nightspine released and the lag was reported
  • sinestra#5826 sinestra Member Posts: 1 New User
    Returning player, had a huge list of tutorial quests on my Paladin, an existing character that had done the intro well before the rework years ago.

Upon Completing the Tutorial refinement quest I am left with 2 Polished Quartz that I cannot sell or discard. I am not finding any information on this issue.

I think the quest was called " How Enchanting" but I am unsure if that is just the old quest as the quest log entry I am finding on refinement, without scrolling through the many many quests I've completed, doesn't mention the new Adventurer's Hall where I did the quest and spoke with the NPC, Fadre upstairs behind Knox.

The rest of my existing characters did not have the refinement intro quest. I am about to make a new character to possibly see if it pops up for me to get the correct quest name.
  • knightrider86#9458 knightrider86 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Found a new bug Soradiel companion bugs out Loadouts on Universial Slot for Barbarians but not on Defense Slot which is her slotted slot of power
    When diving in the wasteland, sometimes the buffs from food, potions, elixirs and the forger's box will disappear when you enter another area or the Bleeding Citadel. I'm on the Bard.
    > @badhazzbones#2984 said:
    > When diving in the wasteland, sometimes the buffs from food, potions, elixirs and the forger's box will disappear when you enter another area or the Bleeding Citadel. I'm on the Bard.

That should say driving.
    edited September 2021
    > @fns2005 said:
    > The Outfitter Stronghold vendor is bugged and cannot be used.

Edit: This only applies to the bard and has been posted in the Bard Bugs. All other classes can use the Outfitter.
    After today's patch the auction house buyout filter is not properly sorting.
    > @fns2005 said:
    > After today's patch the auction house buyout filter is not properly sorting.

This is fixed now.
  • orcusporkus#2514 orcusporkus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Anyone else unable to access the the last node in the Sharandar Ruins map still for the explorer charts?
    In turning in quests to Sybella, I got an error message stating, "You have reached the limit for obtaining: Tracker." I have never seen this error before and don't know what it means. I have my challenge bonus set to Vallenhas.
    I am not able to retain my boons on my fighter. I spent a token and when I pressed Y to decrease any boon, I get this message:

There was a problem! The change you just tried to make will affect the purchase of these skills:

Dexterity (at rank 1)
    Strength (at rank 1)

Would you like to remove these pending skills in order to continue?

When I click A for OK, nothing happens. I just wasted a token.