test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

RTQ/RADQ incorrect rewards!

bomber#7738 bomber Member Posts: 73 Arc User
edited September 2021 in Bug Reports (PlayStation®4)
Good morning @nitocris83 and development team,

I noticed this morning that both the RTQ and RADQ are rewarding incorrect seals.
They're awarding Seals of the Adventurer instead of Seals of the Wild.

I also noticed while inspecting the queue menu that the type of seal rewarded seems to randomly change from Adventurer to Wild, alternating back and forth.

This occurrence was confirmed by several alliance and guild members as well.

Thanks for your attention and have a great day. 😀
Post edited by bomber#7738 on

Comments

• bomber#7738 bomber Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Good afternoon @nitocris83 , @skingdev#1102 .

This still remains an ongoing issue. :anguished:

I ran RTQ and RADQ this afternoon and even though I attempted to queue when the reward randomly changed back to Seals of the Wild, I was rewarded Seals of the Protector at the end of both instances...

@nitocris83 any assistance, insight, response, or acknowledgement of the issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks and have a wonderful evening.
  • bomber#7738 bomber Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    We're approaching a month of this issue at approximately 26 days and 520 missing Seals of the Wild now... :/

I have noticed that even if you try to initiate the queue when the reward changes to Seals of the Wild you are pretty much always granted Adventurers Seals instead no matter the reward listed.

To put the rate at which the wrong reward is given into perspective I've ran the RTQ daily since the launch of mod 21 on August 24th 2021 making sure to queue when the reward was listed as Seals of the Wild and I have only received a total of 80.

If this issue is ever addressed and/or resolved it would be nice to receive a box/boxes of Seals of the Wild in an Amount equal to 20 per the number days since mod 21 launched. :)
  • darkova#9757 darkova Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This really upsets me also, I dont want to do randoms anymore. I spend the time in advanced dungeon que for 40 seals of the wild, only to finish and get seals of the fallen. Gosh it makes me so angry. It really needs to be fixed. I submitted a ticket, but that still needs to be addressed. Thank you for posting here as well.