test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HE not giving credit for Sybella

shadrakt2shadrakt2 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
The 3 epic heroic encounters in Icewind Pass have been inconsistent in counting toward Sybella's Heroics quest for a while. Today I also completed Barbarian Champions in Bryn Shander and did not receive credit for Sybella's weekly.

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I haven't had that problem, though I can imagine it's annoying for you (and time consuming). Do you run more than one toon and if so have you noticed the same happening on the other(s)?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    shadrakt2shadrakt2 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    Yes and yes :) Well at least in IWP it happens all the time on all toons. This was the first time it happened with Barbaric Champions.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    If I recall, in IWP, only Remorhaz can get credit without Great success. The others need Great Success to get the credit.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Prospector Attack requires GS but Raid the Raiders does not. However it can sometimes bug out and not spawn the loot items needed to progress. I have also failed to get credit if I didn't attack the boss.

Beholder HEs in Dwarven Valley count but are ver infrequent.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother