test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Old Gear that should come back as Transmutes!

1235»

Comments

• cestra#2511 cestra Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Please bring back Ruined Apprentice Armor dropping in UM Encounters.
    Also, Armor of the Dungeon Raider listed that it was located in the Trade Bar Store.
  • walker#8832 walker Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    This seems a reasonable place to mention this: the appearance library sizes are too small for me to do much more collecting anyway. Before these skins will be really useful we need more room for them!

Could we >please< have the library size doubled to 200 for each kind of gear?

I've already removed duplicates and I'm rather close to full for some of my gear types. I may not have room for the many new skins available to me with Mod 21 as it is.
  • I would like to see the gear from Ravenloft come back as transmutes. That gear looks really cool and was sadden to see that it is no longer in the game.
  • newversaillesnewversailles Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    vallenhas seal gear to upgrade into TIC gear
  • nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    Does anyone know if unique boss gear still drops from the treasure cache' ?, or did Cryptic turn off the drops from them too?
  • gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    citadel starfade cape/cloak
  • sylk#8605 sylk Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    All fashion should come back. Period. There is a decided lack of actual fashion in this game that anyone would want to wear. We need more fashion. In fact, if you guys held a contest, let people design fashion, and awarded sets of that fashion to everyone who won, then put it on the zen market for a few dollars -- not 50 -- a piece, you'd make a killing. But in any case -- bring it all back. Give us some fashion options.