test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

As of latest patch game will no longer load.

kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
I logged in today after almost a week to play and of course it auto-patched. Game now freezes during loading. I have tried force verify, task manger and kill frozen app since this used to work after the first freeze in the past. Shut down, restart windows, but no luck now. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Are you still experiencing this?
  • iamqtiamqt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am having the same issue, been trying uninstall it and re install it as well a couple of times but nothing have worked for me either so far...
  • zebulondaktoidzebulondaktoid Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2021

I logged in today after almost a week to play and of course it auto-patched. Game now freezes during loading. I have tried force verify, task manger and kill frozen app since this used to work after the first freeze in the past. Shut down, restart windows, but no luck now. Is anyone else having this issue?

Are you still experiencing this?

iamqt said:

I am having the same issue, been trying uninstall it and re install it as well a couple of times but nothing have worked for me either so far...

When the ArcOSBrowser loads before you press play go to options at the top.
    Scroll down to the command line textbox and type -ArcOverlayEnable 0
    Press the save button. That should sort it out.