test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't write, post, do anything on forum

My main account can't write, post or do anything on forum. I contacted the support about this and they sent me this email: Community@crypticstudios.com

I been trying to contact them for weeks and got 0 replies. Also I have been told to create a new account and write somewhere here. What can I do about this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    This would usually happen for one of two reasons:

1. you haven't verified your account email
    2. you've been shadow-banned for saying something that broke the forum rules

I've never heard of this happening for any other reason.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    What's the account in question?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

The Shadowbanned can write. No one else can see it. Rage into the void, as it were.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    armadeonx said:

This would usually happen for one of two reasons:

1. you haven't verified your account email

I've never heard of this happening for any other reason.

If he was shadow-banned, he would be able to write and post. He just does not know what he wrote and posted cannot be seen by others. Can be 'banned' or 'temp banned' though.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kaksika88#1477 kaksika88 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    No, the buttons and options are missing. I was never banned, because I never used the forums, ever. This option to post a reply is totally missing, also with the create post option. Also my main account is like ages old, from module 2 I think. I still play on it.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    The only time personally don't see the buttons etc is when I haven't logged in yet. Seeing as you're able to post on your current account, it rules out anything browser related.

You should reply to Kreatyve (above) as she's a moderator and should be able to look up that account to see if there's something wrong with it.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

No, the buttons and options are missing. I was never banned, because I never used the forums, ever. This option to post a reply is totally missing, also with the create post option. Also my main account is like ages old, from module 2 I think. I still play on it.

Again, I ask. What is the account in question, please?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png