test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vistani Gear

riveni713riveni713 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2021 in General Discussion (PC)
Is the Vistani gear no longer issued to characters when they complete the "Welcome to Barovia" quest? If they are no longer given in reward, I can see why the Vistani Weapons may still be listed in the Zone Rewards for those characters that may have received the weapons prior to this update. However, I would be very surprised that the Bard actually has weapons listed with stats, if they were no longer part of the rewards, because the Bard was not available before this update.

Or should I be submitting this as a bug in the game?

Comments

• Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    I believe it was removed with M21. Ravenloft is pretty late in the current flow of max level content that it doesn't make sense to have such weak equipment given out.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    The gear given for Ravenloft and Undermountain is no more.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    are telling me they are recycling those appearances for future modules?
  • Options
    I have no clue what they plan for the future. They are not available now.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    It is strange they would put in the time to create bard vistani weapons, put.them in the collection and remove the quest reward to recieve them.
  • Options
    amascus#1899 amascus Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    You can get it very cheaply under a different name from the seal vendor, the appearances are the same as the Vistanti/Undermountain give-away gear.
  • Options
    breanna475#3870 breanna475 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Where do you get the items for Vistani Weapon Collections??
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User

Where do you get the items for Vistani Weapon Collections??

They had a vendor out in the street behind Bildrath. I don't know if he is still there? By now he probably has nothing to sell or sells something different. Also as far as I know, they can't remove the artifact deck from the game without damage to the whole module. It is sad, about the Vistani armor, I converted mine to appearance items. Not like you could trade them, they are very nice looking gear.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    The deck is still in the game.
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    I think the basic starter equipment now is the gear you can buy for adventure seals from vendor.

New characters however will get what they need from the levelling questchain.

If someone at old level 2 should log on today(and be auto-promoted to 20) I think they get a nice chunk of Adventure seals to catch up.
  • Options
    jetstream#4309 jetstream Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    If i dropped my sunset weapons is there a way to get new one's?