test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why is my level 20 attribute point locked across all my characters?

arcylic#3789 arcylic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I sent in a ticket.

I had all my character level 20 attribute point locked since the start of mod 21.

However, I was told to use my retraining token.

They don't even bother to sent me retraining token to do it.

I was given this link and ask me to further report bugs or find answers here.

I hope something will be done on this matter. Thanks.

Answers

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    What is the attribute point you refer to? Ability score? Stats? Boons?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    For pre-existing characters when M21 went live, the last 2 stat points (level 20) are locked in place.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Ability Scores were reset except for the final column when mod 21 launched. It was probably not intended that any of them were reset. This ends up in a weird situation where you are forced to redo those points but you can't change the last two without spending a token. It feels like an opportunity to redo your attributes but ends up being just a chore since your freedom is partially blocked. Since there was likely no intention to give a respec, it is unlikely the devs will hand out a free one. There is a bug in the scores being reset but the players can correct it themselves by putting the points back. No one has lost anything other than the small time needed to click some buttons again, even if it feels annoying.
    Post edited by pitshade on
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I was wondering the same thing, I couldn't be bothered following it up tho :tired_face:
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll ask about this in the weekly report. Thanks!
  • inspecter68inspecter68 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    There is an error in your logic about the unintentional rest of ability scores. I have 11 pre-existing characters and none of the level 20 ability scores were the ones that are currently locked in.