test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trouble with zen exchange

good day. I have a problem. I bought zen with my astrals to renew the vip and the transaction disappeared. I do not have the ad or the zen of change. They could help me as I work hard to renew the vip. regards

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited February 2021
    There is a backlog of people requesting Zen for AD on all 3 platforms. It is first come, first serve, so you put in your order at the cap of 750 AD per Zen and then you wait for the order to be filled. It will take several days to several months depending on what platform you are playing on. If you say which platform you are playing on, I can give you further information.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • cuastu#2992 cuastu Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    OK, thanks for answering. the fact is that I do not have in the account the zen for which I pay with my ADs in the listing I figured that the transaction would have already been made
    Is in xbox
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Your ad is in the exchange , you can always take it out by canceling your purchase order . Open up ad exchange , r2 or r1 over to last window , there you will see your purchase order . You can cancel it , ad goes into exchange bank , press corresponding button to withdraw
    The problem is that it does not appear anywhere. The day of the exchange of the bondings for astral I bought 2,700 zen for 2025,000 astral and the astral m disappeared from my account but the zen does not appear anywhere. It is as if the purchase had not been made
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited February 2021

The problem is that it does not appear anywhere. The day of the exchange of the bondings for astral I bought 2,700 zen for 2025,000 astral and the astral m disappeared from my account but the zen does not appear anywhere. It is as if the purchase had not been made

Bring up Astral Diamond Exchange.
    Check 'Buy Zen'. there is 'exchange balance'. I expect you will see AD 0 and Zen 0.
    Check 'Listings', there should be one listing pending.
    Your AD is in the listing 'waiting' for your term to get your Zen. Assuming you are buying in 750 AD for one Zen, it should take at least 3 weeks in Xbox.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    Just curious as to why there would be a backlog on any platform. Are we waiting for people to purchase AD with Zen for this to happen. The delay does not really make any sense
    edited March 2021

Just curious as to why there would be a backlog on any platform. Are we waiting for people to purchase AD with Zen for this to happen. The delay does not really make any sense

Players need to use money to buy Zen and then use the Zen to buy AD.
    If there is not enough cash player buying Zen and then buy AD from the exchange, there is a delay.
    The Zen is supplied by the players who use money to buy Zen. It is not supplied by Cryptic.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    On xbox I placed an order a month ago still hasn't been filled. The backlog is down to 25mil zen from like 100 mil zen after bindings. When my turn in the purchase queue is up I'll have some zen. Thats if people are still putting cash into the game. In the listing page u can see all ur info when u placed order etc. Plus u can cancel ur orders and take your ad back out.
  • durgan#5731 durgan Member Posts: 28 Arc User

On xbox I placed an order a month ago still hasn't been filled. The backlog is down to 25mil zen from like 100 mil zen after bindings. When my turn in the purchase queue is up I'll have some zen. Thats if people are still putting cash into the game. In the listing page u can see all ur info when u placed order etc. Plus u can cancel ur orders and take your ad back out.

On the PC side of the house, my order from the 11th of November, 2020, still has not been filled. Which is an insane amount of time to have to wait. If if goes over 2 months, Cryptic should step in and support the platform with an infusion of zen. They've changed things to their advantage before, kicking the amount from 500 a per zen to 750, so we're already getting much less of a return for removing AD from the game.

edited March 2021

On the PC side of the house, my order from the 11th of November, 2020, still has not been filled. Which is an insane amount of time to have to wait. If if goes over 2 months, Cryptic should step in and support the platform with an infusion of zen. They've changed things to their advantage before, kicking the amount from 500 a per zen to 750, so we're already getting much less of a return for removing AD from the game.

Cryptic won't help because they are the one who has been doing step by step in the past year to make sure this is happening.
    If you do the posting in PC today, the current time guesstimation approaches 6 month.
    Zax doe NOT remove AD from the game. Zax is not an AD sink. It just moves AD from one player to another player.
  • siphonicchoryn#3800 siphonicchoryn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Unfortunately in many ways cryptic is making the game less fun to play,I love the game in general but the changes to Zen purchase with AD and the new item level system is causing veteran players to quit
  • sustrasustra Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I wouldn't expect a surge in zen sales until new sharandar or the new class comes out new sharandar is btw late on arrival for console it seems, and the new class hits PCs in 6 more months. that is when the huge zen sale players usually return then quit playing again when the new content gets boring to them, also another impact in the lack of zen sales which is one of the biggest reasons, Covid 19 lock-downs restrict many from working as they used to thus not enough money for regular people to buy and sell zen. when the world returns to normal from this there should be a zen surge in AD exchange once more.
  • kieffer#2813 kieffer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Very rarely do players actually buy AD with Zen!!. So how does that work?, Sounds like a scam to me!. My order is 7 months old now and half the time the listing disappears like the person that started this thread. When I buy Zen I use it on things like VIP or the newest thing Cryptic is pushing like Mythic Bags of Holding. Why would anyone buy AD when you can buy something new with zen and sell it on the AH and make a killing!.
  • kieffer#2813 kieffer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Just sounds like the rich get special treatment and the rest of us are destined to grind out everything!!.