test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NW QA will be reviewing each issue posted, to enter into our database. Also, hello.

2»

Comments

• n01an#6740 n01an Member Posts: 2 New User
    hello can i have some help when i am trying to buy a new ship it says that i can't get a new ship (i only have 1 active and 3 in the dry dock)
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    No ships here , try Star Trek
  • synical#1389 synical Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I’m unable to create a post at the moment. It seems on the ps4 when using the siege master for the 11% at will damage bonus. I actually output less damage.
  • wumbologist#2857 wumbologist Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey Skingdev thanks for taking the time to read the reports it's greatly appreciated. I was told to write a report here there's a bug with the Unyielding Champion feat at level 77 for the Paladin Justicar where it's divine champion ability loses hit regeneration for Divinity when choosing the feat. Is there a chance you or one of the dev team could take a look at it? Thanks again
  • bomber#7738 bomber Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    It would be very nice if the bugs reported were actually responded too, addressed, or at minimum automatically marked as viewed/reviewed when the proper channels viewed them so that the paying customers didn't constantly feel that nobody cared that the game was in shambles and they were being ignored lol... 😔
  • mike#9267 mike Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey everyone, ive got an issue with my adventurers knapsack. Ive tried to remove it to replace it with a larger bag but it doesn't give me the option. The bag looks empty but it has a glitched item in it, which shows up when i click on it to move the item. I can't sell, use, discard or move the item to my bank or another bag. So im stuck with the bag and the space being used up. Im playing on ps4. Any help would be great thank you
  • stormydawg06stormydawg06 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Master Expedition is bugged, I can run solo runs with 1 rune just fine but 4 times now I have used 2 and 3/4 of the way in the server kicks me out and I lose my runes and a run.
  • mariana#3425 mariana Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello,

I have created a bug ticket (ID:626962) but have been told to post on forums as well - I cant seem to create a post, even though I've been a member since since 2017, so here it is:
    I came back to neverwinter after 3 years without playing, and nearly all of my previous characters (4/5) are blocked with a companion glitch. I can summon the companions that I had, but I can't set their bonuses on the companion bonuses page, as it tells me I have no other companions. All the companions I have bounded appear on my inventory (most with the original rarity before I upgraded them), and if I do try to re-bind them I can't as it tells me I already have this companion.

I bought VIP when I came back, and I have been stuck and unable to play on those characters because of low item level and bad damage output which comes with having no companions equipped. I have been told that there are several players experiencing the same issue and it has been relayed to the devs, but I wanted to ask if there a an ETA for the patch and if there is any compensation plan for the affected players, as we are literally stuck without being able to progress on those characters, with no resolution in sight.

Thank you for time, and I hope to hear from you soon
    Mariana
  • tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 86 Arc User

I have the "account wide" infernal war machine on my main character. I am unable to obtain the mount on my alternate characters on the same account. I have been getting the run around with support and tickets. If a coder or someone who can do something to actually resolve this issue could help. I would appreciate it.

I just had ANOTHER mount problem -- a mount that I have had equipped on all characters since I got it (Myth Pegasus) "disappeared" off my cleric -- the same toon that 200 mount tokens "disappeared" from. I went to "home" this morning and got another, reequipped it, and now have the 90% bolster I had before the last update.

And it looks like I will never see the 200 mount tokens again, because support claims I upgraded my Golden Lion or some other mount (when my bolster of 90% never changed -- which is impossible).

Would love to see Arc address the awful support system.
  • jbear79jbear79 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Vault of Stars Crystalline Leaf:

This is the ONLY armour material that seems to have rng involved with whether it drops from the boss or not. The other materials needed for the VoS arms, legs and head pieces ALWAYS drop from 1st and 2nd boss.

BUG: IF I take any of the other materials during the dungeon, and then the leaf actually drops I receive a message saying I have received my maximum quota for the week, and that I can receive more next week. However, no leaf has been received that week.

This has resulted in me being stuck on 3 out of the four leaves for a month. It is incredibly frustrating. 3 runs today ... the leaf didnt drop a single time. I should have had the chest armour piece weeks ago.

Why is the chest more expensive? (all other pieces only require 3 materials) And on top of that why is rng involved in the leaf dropping whereas no rng is involved in the other pieces? This only affects tanks because only tanks actually have any intereset in this piece. It's a mickey mouse system that is clearly bugged as well making the mouse in the mickey all the worse.
    On the issue detailed above: Another 2 runs, still no leaf drops. The last run a dps in the group mentioned the leaf was lying on the ground - yet only that player could see it.

When I asked them to pick it up hoping it would trigger a roll, it was awarded to him directly. So the end result, I completed VoS 5 times last week, took no reagents and had ZERO chances to obtain my final leaf.

This is ridiculous.
    After another 5 runs with no leafs dropping this week a guild member commented that the loot roll must be bugged. So I ran my next run in a public queue as opposed to the private qs I had been running. I had a feeling this might resolve it. The leaf dropped and I finally got it.

The issue must be related to being in a private queue.
  • phoenixrebel10#8133 phoenixrebel10 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am not sure how to report a glitch in the Artifacts and Insignia Quest. I have the wooden Insignia equipped, but Fadre does not see it, I guess. I can't move to next step and I can't get Fadre to respond to quest.
  • rawdawg#5163 rawdawg Member Posts: 1 New User
    Good evening,

Not sure if this is the best place, but the website won't let me post elsewhere. On the Cloaked Ascendancy Campaign, my wife and I are both stuck and it won't let us complete the first task "Heir Apparent", we've replayed chapters 1-4 multiple times to no avail. If we trying "Starting Campaign" log all that pops up is a screen that says "Farewell", and when going into the campaign, it says I have everything for the Heir Apparent task, and when I press X to start, the pop up goes away and nothing happens?
  • fitzpantless#4872 fitzpantless Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    We have yet to see a fix for everyone who legitimately acquired all 15 mechanical dragon eggs to exchange for the mythic egg.

The ability to draft in eggs was disabled early on and and never resolved leaving me and other stuck with 15 untradable eggs and lots of in game currencies resources and zen to complete our collections to make these trades.

We are now about to enter another MOD focused on dragons, where this mythic dragon egg is very useful, let alone having it for Crown of Keldegonn.

IS there ANY traction on this correction? Or are we out Millions of Astral Diamonds and tens of thousands of Zen?
  • yelawolf778yelawolf778 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am having an issue where my quest tab is showing the wrong quest. My arrow is still tracking the current quest but the tab on the hud displays a completey different quest. It's a quest that I'm not on and can't abandon.
  • kingofthe2holekingofthe2hole Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I wanted to echo what @fitzpantless#4872 was saying. Some of us have been waiting patiently with our 15 dragon eggs for the researcher to return. It's pretty unfair that because others abused the system that we are sitting on a rather large investment with no ability to redeem the eggs.
  • Shield death issue. The one where you die while blocking and you cannot use a scroll. I heard the team was having a hard time recreating this issue. I have video footage of it and do not know where to send. Please help me help you.