test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [9/16]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter on PC will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, September 16, 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes are available here.

Comments

• b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    got the notice 5min warning then BOOM.. down.. =(
  • zebulondaktoidzebulondaktoid Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    b0rkch0p said:

got the notice 5min warning then BOOM.. down.. =(

Did you try to change toons by any chance? The server won't let you change toons a few minutes before it goes down.
    nope saw the 5min warning right as I collected my morale coffer and got DC'd.. not a huge deal.. just 5mins that coulda been spend using up morale.. just the days =( *Sad panda face*
  • zebulondaktoidzebulondaktoid Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    b0rkch0p said:

nope saw the 5min warning right as I collected my morale coffer and got DC'd.. not a huge deal.. just 5mins that coulda been spend using up morale.. just the days =( *Sad panda face*

I often get booted out of the workshop for various reasons (disconnected), usually if I have a window open and type in chat. If that happens close to the maintenance time it doesn't let you back in.

b0rkch0p said:

I often get booted out of the workshop for various reasons (disconnected), usually if I have a window open and type in chat. If that happens close to the maintenance time it doesn't let you back in.
    I blame the Union my workers say they're not apart of.. I know the workers are conspiring against me..
  • poweryde#6980 poweryde Member Posts: 2 New User
    when does the game start up again?
  • poweryde#6980 poweryde Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @b0rkch0p said:
    > I blame the Union my workers say they're not apart of.. I know the workers are conspiring against me..

what happens if i was just not at my computer at that time does it still not let me in?
  • deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    EEGADS! what a patch! When are you going to fix the professions scroll for Sharandar in the ruins? Still have a quest in progress and 6 scrolls to burn! Sure hope you guys fix it before the next double professions event....