test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.131.20210803b.24

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are available.

Release Notes

Items and Economy
Zen Market
• A Mythic Insignia Choice Pack will be available for 7 days on the Zen Market.

Localization
General
• Various fixes have been made to localized text.

Comments

• seto#6911 seto Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    fixing the protectors set so it actually gives 1% def 10k hp and all the con bonus would be nice instead of the sub 5k hp basically no defense and a fraction of the con etc bonuses it is actually giving!
  • necromanceheronecromancehero Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Continue bard balance? What for?
    Fix numerous bugs? They will wait!
  • dragonite1#1936 dragonite1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    excellent patch notes! Nothing was fixed so nothing can be broken LOL :). Or can it be ....hmmmm
    On this note must be very hard to fix the item donation to the guild coffers (it just need to change the item level of the items needed to be donated LOL) or the explorer guild bonuses apply to the new charts or ..... well I am not listing the pages of bugs that we players encounter on daily basis and makes us want to play less and less.... keep up this excellent job!
  • hirkala#4820 hirkala Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Oh, so fixing the surplus equipment donation issue must be in the NEXT patch, got ya.
  • cacheflo#6243 cacheflo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Could you be a little more specific please?
  • grumpy#9072 grumpy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Seriously you can buy Mirage weapons on the bard BUT when the mimics spawn they dont attack, they just stand there and the other campaign store weapons are still not available, C'mon guys it cant be that hard to fix this.
  • wolf06488wolf06488 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Re: Enchantments: Hi All: I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to a question I have: (backstory): As you know the Enchantment system has changed some... So I traded in the old enchantments I had to get the tokens necessary to get some new enchantments... Or well, I would up getting two new enchantments because I didn't exactly have a stock pile to trade in for tokens... My first mistake; was not carefully reading what the enchantments where because I wound up getting two action enchantments for the one slot available for them, lol. Anyway!! I realize the other enchantments that where gifted to us are only temporary.... Expiring is about 6 days.... So that being said: What is going to happen to those enchantments once they expire? Will they just disappear? Tremendously lowering our Item Score? Or will they be auto - filled with lower enchantments? Just curious! Thank you everyone!!
    PS: I know if they disappear I will have to save up my AD to get new ones...
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    wolf06488 said:

Re: Enchantments: Hi All: I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to a question I have: (backstory): As you know the Enchantment system has changed some... So I traded in the old enchantments I had to get the tokens necessary to get some new enchantments... Or well, I would up getting two new enchantments because I didn't exactly have a stock pile to trade in for tokens... My first mistake; was not carefully reading what the enchantments where because I wound up getting two action enchantments for the one slot available for them, lol. Anyway!! I realize the other enchantments that where gifted to us are only temporary.... Expiring is about 6 days.... So that being said: What is going to happen to those enchantments once they expire? Will they just disappear? Tremendously lowering our Item Score? Or will they be auto - filled with lower enchantments? Just curious! Thank you everyone!!
    PS: I know if they disappear I will have to save up my AD to get new ones...

They will disappear. The slot will be empty.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

Oh, so fixing the surplus equipment donation issue must be in the NEXT patch, got ya.

What is the surplus equipment donation issue?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***