test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Masterwork IV : Chultan Quests

Chultan quest for masterwork IV recipe books are impossible to do. The master work III doesn't have the items necessary to complete the quest. I thought this may be because I haven't finished the other professions masterwork quest, but no, I've rushed through about 10 million AD just to make it to a quest that I can't possibly do. Maybe I'm missing something (hopefully I am) but if anyone has any idea how to do the master work quests in chult, could you please drop a hint? I don't think this is bugged, but I have scoured the forums and the rest of the internet for something related and can't seem to find any update guides for master work. Thanks ...

Comments

• dandroids#8072 dandroids Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    You have to buy out the recipes from the artisan in the stronghold. They are very expensive as you buy them with materials like cashmere, lacquered ebony, lacquered aberrant leather etc.
  • skeezy01#5233 skeezy01 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Master work IV recipe books are given in chult. They are supposed to use master work III materials but I can't seem to access them. I wasnt sure if it was messed up because of the updates or not. Not sure what's going on with recipe book IV in any profession. Thanks for the response though.
  • godhunter#4951 godhunter Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Some materials such as relic iron ingot are gotten as drops from dungeon bosses. These materials are gotten from players selling them or you dungeon crawl the right bosses to get them. Also some materials can be bought with guild marks from the milabout market profession vendors.