test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Explore charts

There is a bug in gathering charts in sharandar in the runes cant open the lasr locarion as its showimg on the map but is not there when you get there posted a ticket and as you can see they told me to post it here so here is there response and my question and pic of location thanks for any help red

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello redhuntrr#4617,

We'd love to hear what you think of how we handled your request (585681). Please take a moment to answer our quick survey by clicking one of the options below:

How did we do?

Here's a reminder of what this request was about:

Zeon (Arc Games)

Aug 30, 2021, 9:58 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand that when you can't get to the last location and when you get there there is not showing up.

I would recommend that you submit a bug report on the official bug report forum so our QA and Development team would be informed of the issue directly from you. This way, all bug reports are gathered in one location so the developers can easily review them. Please provide all the details that you can about the issue to help with the investigation. You may do so at the link below.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/categories/bug-reports-(playstation4)

This is also a good avenue for other players affected to pitch in their ideas and experience once they see your post. Thank you for helping our team identify the nature of the problem. When we receive any news about this, it'll be included in the patch notes on our website here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/index 

Should you have trouble posting on the forum, it will be best handled by our Community team. You can contact them directly by sending an email to PWE.Community@perfectworld.com. Please make sure to include as many details as possible about the forum issue you have encountered when emailing them.

If you think you missed covering important details related to crafting maps, you may reply to this ticket so we can include it. Any additional information you provide will be helpful.

Please let us know if you have any other inquiries or concerns.

Regards,
GM Zeon
Game Master

redhuntrr#4617

Aug 29, 2021, 2:48 PDT

I have gone and got some craft maps but i cant get the last location i can see it on the map but when you travke there its not showing up it the one in the runes can this be fixed as i cant do the other 23 i have to do

Attachment(s)
16302304680774086041569656353630.jpg

Comments