test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Band of Air/Darkness

hello,
i saw in today patch note:-
Band of Air is now Bind to Account on Pickup, and two cannot be equipped at a time.
Band of Darkness is now Bind to Account on Pickup, and two cannot be equipped at a time.
(Note that this change in binding only affects rings acquired after this fix goes live.)

its good thing that u made it account wide instead of what was before,
the bad thing imo that there is alot of ppl who have crafted the ring already, why if they wanted to have it on other character it needed to be crafted again.
i really appreciate your work on this game, and i hope u make it account even if u have the ring equipped just like all Vos rings.

the amount of time and patience to collect all the materials and make the ring is just insane at least for me.

i hope this is the right place to write this , because i didn't find the discussion for the last patch note.

thanks.

Comments

• arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    @nitocris83 any chance players with the bands from before patch updates contact custom support to remove the btc ones from their account and give bta ones?
  • lassorlassor Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 60 Cryptic Developer
    A lot of players were being vocal about this particular issue and we had already committed to the change so I pushed the binding status adjustment to the new rings as soon as possible.

It's not as simple to adjust existing items, so that change will be coming in the near future once it gets checked and approved by our QA team and makes it into a build bound for the Live servers. I assumed players would prefer to have the new rings changed at the first opportunity instead of waiting for both parts of the equation to be ready.
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Destroyed band of air to make new one account wide....that hurt
  • thordet91#6067 thordet91 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    A big f u to all the players that went in with their support character first. (Paladins) you should have waited until the first most dedicated players have it unbound. Dont understand you guys. You are splitting the community, in the name of being nice. You have just given kid nr 2 twice as much candy as kid nr 1.. because nr 2 was late?!
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    edited September 2021

A big f u to all the players that went in with their support character first. (Paladins) you should have waited until the first most dedicated players have it unbound. Dont understand you guys. You are splitting the community, in the name of being nice. You have just given kid nr 2 twice as much candy as kid nr 1.. because nr 2 was late?!

What about kid number 3 who really enjoys the grind while waiting for more endgame content?
    Elite Whaleboy
  • mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    lassor said:

A lot of players were being vocal about this particular issue and we had already committed to the change so I pushed the binding status adjustment to the new rings as soon as possible.

It's not as simple to adjust existing items, so that change will be coming in the near future once it gets checked and approved by our QA team and makes it into a build bound for the Live servers. I assumed players would prefer to have the new rings changed at the first opportunity instead of waiting for both parts of the equation to be ready.

Why are BtC in the first place?