test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance Sept. 9, 2021

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter on Console will undergo maintenance this afternoon at 1pm PT until 3pm PT. Patch Notes discussion thread can be found here.

Comments

• d3monicekoolaidd3monicekoolaid Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Why can't you guys just confirm that the Bard healer's song Sheltering Etude is bugged? Seriously idc if it takes a while to get it fixed, I just wish you guys would stop ignoring us and be honest.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Can maintenance please be moved back to the morning hours? I don't see a need for it to be in the afternoons, when for over 3yrs its always been in the mornings. Granted it moved to thursdays in the fall, and then back to tuesdays at the beginning of the year... but still always in the mornings.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited September 2021

Can maintenance please be moved back to the morning hours? I don't see a need for it to be in the afternoons, when for over 3yrs its always been in the mornings. Granted it moved to thursdays in the fall, and then back to tuesdays at the beginning of the year... but still always in the mornings.

Should it be happening right now if it is not over already? Or, you are talking about something in the future and not about this maintenance?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Maintenance in my timezone was always the morning. Didn't matter if it was thursday, or tuesday. I could count on it being tuesday morning for a large part of the year. Then for a short period of time it would be on thursday mornings. Then back to tuesdays. But always the mornings, not in the afternoon, when I want to be on for a bit before dinner.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    It's worth noting that this game has players from all over the world. For example, I live in Greece and I know a lot of people from the UK and France. I also see a lot of Germans and Polish.

The updates happen at 5pm here - really not ideal. I'd almost prefer that the Russian server was transformed into a European server as this would better serve all of Europe, Africa and the Middle East as most are within a couple of hours of each other.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox