test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the patch for PC today still a go?

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
edited September 2021 in General Discussion (PC)
I ask because I have not been kicked out from the game and it passed the usual maintenance time.
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Comments

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    No, Wednesday for all platforms
    Elite Whaleboy
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    wilbur626 said:

No, Wednesday for all platforms

Thanks. They changed from Sep 7 to Sep 8 in the News.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    Why a 5 hour patch though? The notes don't look that expansive to require the extra time--am I missing something? And what about that comment about Genie's gifts are not intended to be doubled during 2X events--that is news to me.

Sorry if i hijacked your thread.
  • zebulondaktoidzebulondaktoid Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    aslan3775 said:

Why a 5 hour patch though? The notes don't look that expansive to require the extra time--am I missing something? And what about that comment about Genie's gifts are not intended to be doubled during 2X events--that is news to me.

Probably decluttering the server.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    aslan3775 said:

Patching is only one job for PC. Server maintenance for all platform is another one.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    XBox didn't get an update but we did get the downtime
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    aslan3775 said:

When they have to take down the entire datacenter it usually is for replacing/upgrading central components like routers, firewalls etc.