test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wonderous Bazaar of Bad Dealings

ogeafaogeafa Member Posts: 14 Arc User
I've recently made a couple purchases off the bazaar with unsatisfactory results. The first ended up being a known issue that continues to be an issue. The second happened to me today.
Purchasing the [A Tale of the Mad Dragon: A Tale of Awe] I received [A Tale of the Mad Dragon: A Tale of Poison]. Thinking it was my own mistake and not a huge deal as I wanted that one as well, I went back into the Wonderous Bazaar and made sure I was buying the correct tale. The pop up to confirm purchase even read "A Tale of Awe" so I confirmed the purchase only to again receive second [A Tale of the Mad Dragon: A Tale of Poison]. Not cool at all.
The question now, did I waste my AD or will there be some form of compensation?

Comments

• exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    ogeafa said:

The question now, did I waste my AD or will there be some form of compensation?

No
    2fv72Fw.png
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Step 1: Get the proper attention

@nitocris83

Step 2: File a ticket with Support about it
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @ogeafa! You will need to contact support for this issue.