test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companion Malfunction, Profession Item not working, Event Reward system malfunction.

kostonroxkostonrox Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I am a returned player, just got to notice that throughout my account, all my previous companion power are not showing up/available to me. i.e Air Archon's power are missing. This happened since I returned and notice none of my existing companion at the time has any equip power available to slot in. Meanwhile, completed Mastercraft and the rewarded "Sledgehammer" is not usable at all. As I play, more and more problems seems to came up. At the point of writing, 2x Chult event is running and without realizing, i completed multiple task on chult only to realize that i have not been receiving the 2x reward at all and I have ended up capping it doing the usual number of run. All screenshots of the faulty item and malfunction reward system are available if needed to supply. Contacted the support after a chain of emails, waited for week earlier but nothing constructive came up other than asking me to post in this forum in the end and so I did. So far, nothing is fixed and more problems seems to arise. As a player, I just wanted to ensure that my time, money and effort placed in the game are well worth at least what it supposed to be and nothing less or more but this is utterly disappointing. I hope the dev team pay attention to this and help my account and character to get a fix, at the very least gave me what I supposed to get in the first place.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The double currency for Chult doesn't show in the Weekly Haul. The quests reward double but the 'haul cap' shows only the normal progression. A task that normally gives 25 currency is giving you 50 but only shows as 25 for purposes of the cap. Otherwise, you wouldn't be making faster weekly progress if it just capped 2x as fast. If you start the campaign with a cap of 100, you can earn 200 without doing the tasks that increase your cap, which of course you should do.

Masterwork tools are bugged but for the most part, standard tools are better to use simce mod 17. Unless you have a forgehammer, best to stick with Hardsteel, Cobalt, etc...
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    For 2x Chult, you need to check what you actually get (the number in the bottom of the window) instead of looking at the cap (the number of the top of the window) for the reason explained above. Yes, I am doing that too. Yes, there is 2x. The cap number (top of the window) increases N and the currency number (bottom of the window) increases 2N.

Also as mentioned, Cobalt tools can be bought by less than 10k AD and Cobalt +1 tools is less than 20K if you can't make them yourself.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kostonroxkostonrox Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Got it, appreciate the explanation. How about the companion equip power? None of my existing companion equipped back then is having any equip power at all. Nothing shows up, even after changing loadout or etc.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    There are number of other returned players with that issue. I haven't seen anyone with a workaround, sadly.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother