test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Harvester's Nightmare Participation Token

ruralhailruralhail Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2021 in General Discussion (PC)
Is the number of Participation Token we can earn capped ? I heard 35 tokens max (because of the completion pack) and I saw of the forums 49 max, but we are only 8 days in and I'm already at 30. Thanks for the answer.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    There are 21 days. "Each day you beat the base challenge you will receive 2 Token of Participation".
    In other words, doing basic everyday should yield 42 tokens. Hence, the cap of 35 does not make sense.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    Word in PE is you can get 4/day... so does that mean 4 x 21 or 4 x 14?

O_o
  • Options
    The event has been posted on the ArcGames/Neverwinter website. https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11495483-harvester-of-nightmares-returns!

''Participation Store

Finally, for each day’s success a number of tokens called Token of Participation will be granted to the player up to 49 if all daily and bonus tasks are completed for each of the 21 days. The rewards offered here are not nearly as powerful as those offered for the other tokens but they are still quite enticing.''

I'm asking myself if it is an error or the cap is really at 49. Because if you look it up inside the game, I firstly thought I could have about 98 tokens if I did the daily quest and farmed all the bonus tokens (4 tokens/day for the first 7 days = 28 and then 5 tokens/day for the last 14 days = 70 for a total of 98 tokens)
  • Options
    ruralhail said:

The event has been posted on the ArcGames/Neverwinter website. https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11495483-harvester-of-nightmares-returns!

''Participation Store

Finally, for each day’s success a number of tokens called Token of Participation will be granted to the player up to 49 if all daily and bonus tasks are completed for each of the 21 days. The rewards offered here are not nearly as powerful as those offered for the other tokens but they are still quite enticing.''

I'm asking myself if it is an error or the cap is really at 49. Because if you look it up inside the game, I firstly thought I could have about 98 tokens if I did the daily quest and farmed all the bonus tokens (4 tokens/day for the first 7 days = 28 and then 5 tokens/day for the last 14 days = 70 for a total of 98 tokens)

My guess:

2 x 14 (first 2 weeks) = 28
    3 x 7 (last week) = 21
    Total 49
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    khaozhunterkhaozhunter Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    you can get 98 token of participation:
    -The first week you get 2 tokens with the daily quest and 2 additional tokens per day with repeatable quest, then you get 28 tokens the first week (7*4=28).
    -The second week you get 2 tokens with the daily quest, 1 token with the additional phase per day and 2 additional tokens per day with the repeatable quest, then you can get 35 tokens in the second week (5*7=35).
    -The third week is the same as the second, but you get 1 token of challenge every day, then you get 35 token of participation in the third week.
    if you add all the tokens, you can get 98 token of participation (28+35+35=98)
  • Options

-The first week you get 2 tokens with the daily quest and 2 additional tokens per day with repeatable quest, then you get 28 tokens the first week (7*4=28).
    -The second week you get 2 tokens with the daily quest, 1 token with the additional phase per day and 2 additional tokens per day with the repeatable quest, then you can get 35 tokens in the second week (5*7=35).
    -The third week is the same as the second, but you get 1 token of challenge every day, then you get 35 token of participation in the third week.

That is my presumption, but with what I saw on the game website I start questionning myself (about the 49 tokens highlighted in the website post).
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Assuming what they said in the post is valid, my assumption is: the cap is calculated based on what I wrote. One can earn more per day are for those who could not play everyday to catch up. Of course, there is no evidence to back what I said. Pure guess work.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    ruralhail said:

That is my presumption, but with what I saw on the game website I start questionning myself (about the 49 tokens highlighted in the website post).

Assuming what they said in the post is valid, my assumption is: the cap is calculated based on what I wrote. One can earn more per day are for those who could not play everyday to catch up. Of course, there is no evidence to back what I said. Pure guess work.

I participated in previous events and I got 98 tokens in these, i dont know if it change now.
  • Options
    I think that in the post they put the amount that you can get without rng, so the 2 additional tokens that you can get per day with
    "inception" quest don't count in the value they give in the post.
  • Options
    Well if we count the daily quest and the bonus round that is available a Day 8 it is 56 total tokens without RNG