test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Story Teller artifacts

Be warned all these rather costly in both Book and Pages artifacts are only level 300 IL so DO NOT waste your money, if they decide to raise the lvl to 450 or even 500 since you also have to buy the pages with astrals then they might be worth the Zen and Astrals but as is they are not worth it, I have them so I know what I am talking about. Also would like to say the Golden Memories Artifact needs to be made Account Wide when Purchased, or I simply will not buy things like The Reforger's Blessing because 22 Characters all get the belt and neck piece which I then have to pay to complete the set. I do not think this is a good business practice infact it is a very BAD business practice as it is making me hate your predatory practices company.

Comments

• xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    I'm excited that these are finally back.

Although I do miss the event, I thought it was alot of fun and its been a long time since we have had a chance to run it.

I will absolutely be purchasing one of these packs, the action point gain and bonus damage is too good to pass up, losing 150 item level doesn't really affect me.
  • finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    I find it funny that there are players who have the impression that Ilevel equals performance..
    I don't even start about the sheer lack of knowledge of dungeon / boss mechanics
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer