test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jewel of the North Launch Week - General Bugs

14567810»

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

Why was this thread unpinned? The other Jewel of the North related threads are still pinned at the top of Bug Reports.
    @nitocris83

cuz they don't wanna knoooooooow..........
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • zogarazogara Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    mecece said:

I recently started nw after several years and now most of my companion powers are missing on my offense,defense and utility slots (not all of them but most). I can summon them but I can not use their powers. When I discard and bind the same one it returns normal but this costs me a lot.

You got sent here for the same thing I did, it seems.

I don't even remotely have the AD/time required to discard and rebind all my companions, and I certainly am not going to use real money to do so, either.

We might just have to keep submitting tickets, because they don't seem to care about this thread anymore...
  • mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    When I use my Bard's Graycloaks' Rapier as the appearance item no battle animations work at all. Moving is just fine. It's just the animations that doesn't work as damage is dealt as is expected. Please fix this as this is the only rapier in the game that I actually like the design of.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    tk1888 said:

2. Elemental Evil Artifact Weapons No Longer Available

As reported in an ingame support ticket, and then referred to here, you can no longer get the old Elemental Evil artifact weapons. There doesnt seem to be a means to initiate the quest to farm the weapons anymore, or to buy them somewhere.

The question is: Do you want it for transmute? Or, do you want the actual weapon to complete your collection?
    If former, they provide you a 'replica'.
    If latter, it was tough to get those weapon. Doing 100 BHE by yourself was not fun and one of them (the fire one) might not even possible.
    Anyway, the collection page says you can get it from "Professional tasks". However, that "professional tasks" is not the current workshop profession but the pre-workshop profession. I made many and sold them back then. So, they can add that to the current workshop profession if they bother to do anything about it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • emese#4731 emese Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I am sure this is burreied somewhere in theese long bug reports but can you please:

1. fix donation of surpluss equipment to guild coffer!!!!! Newer guilds need these to advance!!!!
    2. fix the new explorer charts so the Treasure hunter boon (from the Explorer guild) applies to them as it should! Please stop punishing the guilds by making their collective effort obsolete with a bug!
    3. fix the the Sharandar explorer map!
  • forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    I'm not sure if this fits better here or in the leveling bug section but it's not connected to a quest so I'm posting it here:

In the Chasm when you use the portals you have to skip the cutscenes twice to actually skip them. Because you have to hold down the escape key and not just press it it is a bit annoying.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Well, still missing my second Glory of Neverwinter package, any official word on when we will get those missing ones?
    Tried to get mine through the support, but they say "it's a bug, Devs have to fix it", so, how much longer do we have to wait?!

I was hoping to see this issue fixed before the Neverember Rercuitment event ended, but nothing...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • clytasiaclytasia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
    clytasia said:

clytasia said:

mushellka said:

I think I should wrote this here too:

If you discard the received "Glass enchantment" in the quest "How enchanting" it is not possible to complete it. It is also not possible to reject and re-take this task. So you're stuck with taking the Icepire Peak zone rewards forever. This bug has existed for years, you fixed it, and now with the new mod it's back. . . Interestingly, various (I won't hesitate to say), HAMSTER is impossible to discard by accident, because you have to type in the "discard" box. But so important to the path of quests the thing, was not secured at all.
    Please fix it!

Same thing in the quest "Artifact and Insignias", if you convert or discard the insignia they gave you, you can't continue the quest.

Up, still broken quests
    Up, still gamebreaker broken quests...
  • noxowlnoxowl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Some companions on my Rogue present errors. They Appear on the list, can be upgraded (or show upgraded), can be summoned, can hit on target, but their offense/defense/utility powers are not there to be selected.

As example in the screenshot u can see the Black Dragon Ioun Stone equiped and in Legendary Rank, but the offense power is not in the list

https://ibb.co/9WpvkVC
  • holydewil#6353 holydewil Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    i am unable to locate the companion power of my Wayward Wizard. Please check other companions.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

i am unable to locate the companion power of my Wayward Wizard. Please check other companions.

haha - they don't check things... They wait for players to report issues and then 'consider' looking at them.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • mestrahdmestrahd Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Adding my voice to getting the Surplus Equipment donations fixed. I have a couple of alts and my mailbox full of junk to donate but I can't despite having lots of room in the Alliance.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User

If latter, it was tough to get those weapon. Doing 100 BHE by yourself was not fun and one of them (the fire one) might not even possible.

Which was why they sold the Seekers' wands in the tradebar store.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • kozi001kozi001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Apocalypse dagger artifact is seemed to be character bound from Manycoins Bank Heist skirmish.
    It was bound on equip the last time I checked.
This discussion has been closed.