test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS] Jewel of the North Launch Week - Bard Bugs

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new Bard class. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new Bard issues on PlayStation.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Comments

• tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    The graycloak weapon while is visible on the playstation version, it thinks even after equipping it that you don't have a weapon. I can't even complete the training tutorial because i converted the weapon i had before i equipped this one, so i can't even do anything attack wise.
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    In the Dwarven king quest reward, the replica twisted weapons pack is not openable on bard, it gives a message that you already have all of the items contained in pack. I do not!
  • jjolsen99#9322 jjolsen99 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    The bard encounter power “Serenade” on the minstrel paragon will make it so you, the bard, and the marked target remain in a combat state even though you’re not supposed to. Making it impossible to pass certain teleports in dungeons where you move between areas and to leave the dungeon if the target is still marked unless you unequip the “Serenade” encounter power.
    Post edited by jjolsen99#9322 on
  • kir4me8604#8436 kir4me8604 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Concern #2: Unable to convert the following Wayfarer's Bard Outfit pieces to appearance library

- Valiant Wayfarer's Coat (chest)
    - Sleeves of the Valiant (arms)
    - Wayfarer's Wanders (feet)

I was able to convert the Wayfarer's Feathered Hat (head). I apologize if this concern has been reported already.

• kir4me8604#8436 kir4me8604 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Concern #3: Bard is unable to purchase Cloaked Ascendancy Weapons from campaign store. Campaign Stores are missing items!

I am deeply confused that the collections shows these weapons for the bard as if they are available but the store is unavailable. To make matters even worse, there are other campaign store items from other campaigns that have just DISAPPEARED. No patch notes communicating these changes.

What is happening with the following items:

- Cloaked Ascendancy Weapons
    - Artifacts and Gear of Undermountain Artifact Sets

If this is what is going to happen with these items just have a common store that rotates weapons in and out the game. At least you know where to go for weapons, new players have no clue what is available. Just FYI, why have time-gated campaigns with campaign tokens in the Zen Market if their stores are obsolete. This is not a good experience.
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Damnit wrong thread
    What I get for not wearing glasses.

Move along

Nothing to see
    Post edited by silente07#2597 on
  • Replica Twisted Set from completing The Dwarven King won’t let you open claims “you already have all of the items in this package” which as the bard is new is impossible. As mentioned above there are other sets in the collections but not available, like the Vistani set, any of the sets from River District, and more… would be nice to get unique appearances for the bard Lute and Rapier however it seems many are missing? Or the game seems to not want to let you get them.” :'(
  • nateous#9148 nateous Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Following yesterday's patch (9/21). The twisted replica set can be opened. However, it is the twisted makhaira that is bound to rogues and not bard's as shown in collection.
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Whilst the bard weapons from the tyrant hunt are listed in the collections section, I'm not sure they are actually possible to get. I have done 11 tyrant hunts and no bard drops, could be bad luck but not doing more until I get confirmation they are an achievable drop. In addition, the vendor selling tyrant weapons for fangs does NOT have any bard weapons available.... please fix this!!!
  • dragonmage2010dragonmage2010 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    The forger's box effects disappear upon entering the war machine in the Avernus Wastes no matter how much time is left on the effects timer. Never mind this. It must have just been a random glitch in my character. Upon leaving avernus and then returning the effects no longer disappeared.

Edit**
    I have figured out the glitch I am getting with the forger's box on my bard. If I use it in one of non war machine locations and then step into a the wastes in avernus that is when my effects disappear.
    Post edited by dragonmage2010 on
  • aegollie#9888 aegollie Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Bards are unable to interact with the Stronghold Outfitter merchant.