test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Jewel of the North Launch Week - Bard Bugs

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2021 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
This thread is to report bugs related to the new Bard class. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new Bard issues on Xbox.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Known Issues of Note:
  • In Free Perform mode, notes that require holding LB are currently not functioning correctly. This does not impact combat. We will be addressing this in a future build.
  • Xbox Series X splash screen flickers and may cause issues for those with photosensitivity.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    Not necessarily a bug, but is there a way to increase the size if the d-pad arrow notes to play in performance mode? I did not see it in settings. They are very tiny and hard to see. Not bad once you've memorized the song, but hard to read at first.
  • alatarbluerobe#9937 alatarbluerobe Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Greycloak's Rapier (from Defender of Neverwinter Supplies) is equipable, but doesn't count as a weapon, so no offensive moves can NOT be used if it's in the main hand slot.
  • tuna#6129 tuna Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    bard sigial has 180 sec cooldown at mythic
  • hbp112358hbp112358 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Crafted Armor is not available (should match rogue/ranger gear) in other words be leather.
  • badhazzbones#2984 badhazzbones Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Cannot open Replica Twisted Weapons after just receiving them on new bard toon. It says I already have them, which I don't of course.
  • robertayre#9503 robertayre Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    *MAJOR BUG* Sheltering Etude does not apply heal when reapplying the buff.

Aurora Fantasisa bugs when using daily encore making it possible to spam the RB to cancel the song multiple times until out of combat or out of performance.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User

*MAJOR BUG* Sheltering Etude does not apply heal when reapplying the buff.

Aurora Fantasisa bugs when using daily encore making it possible to spam the RB to cancel the song multiple times until out of combat or out of performance.

I can confirm both of these.

While the Aurora Fantasia bug does give you a 400 mag AoE heal on a 2s CD and keeps the heal on attack effect, it literally keeps your Perform at 0 for the entire fight which is extremely detrimental.
  • musicskooool#3088 musicskooool Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Sharp notes are not playable on the Bard in free perform because the LB button still is acting as a shift for jumping. This means that the developers will need to change free perform to be an action that is not possible while moving around, as this is a console limitation due to having less inputs than PC.

I checked all of the notes available (3 octaves of natural a flat notes). While they are all technically correct, the intonation is sometimes inconsistent. Not sure what the cause of this is but often the notes aren't in tune.

The free 100% character loadout coupon does not work on Xbox since the loadout purchases were moved to the wondrous bazaar.

The transmutes given out as quest rewards are BTC. On preview, these transmutes were not bound. Many players would be satisfied with a BTA status.

The Delzoun pack from the old Champion of the North pack is not able to be opened on a Bard (most likely due to there being no transmute made for the Bard).

The mythic Eclipse Lion is not equipable until level 4, even though all other tested account mounts can be used once you reach Protector's Enclave and reach the mission regarding equipping your first mount.
    Tooltip Bug:

Steel March does not display its Performance Cost.
  • d3monicekoolaidd3monicekoolaid Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Sheltering Etude does NOT heal when it is applied to players who already have the buff. This is a huge issue and really needs to be fixed as it is the most potent heal the bard has.

Arpeggio- range says "self" this is obviously incorrect

Serenade- same problem as Arpeggio

Rejuvenating Carol- doesn't specify how much it heals per second

Aurora Fantasia/Aurora Finale- also has range as "self" and just says heals "nearby" allies. Please add the actual range.

Starstruck- just says there is a "chance" to become starstruck. No actual percentage is given, nor does it list how much the heal is.

Sudden Muse- the names of the effects do not pop up on screen like most other effects do.

Bassline- animation seems messed up. When moving the character just slides across the ground.

@kreatyve
    Post edited by d3monicekoolaid on
    Undermountain quest "A Revenant's Arrangement" when disguised a an undertaker, you cannot play songs.
    The forte description reads: [UNTRANSLATED: Forte_Player_Secondary_Swashbuckler]
  • timewarp889timewarp889 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can we just get a simple buff in magnitude to the HOT.
    > @timewarp889 said:
    > Can we just get a simple buff in magnitude to the HOT.

I agree, Revujenating Carol heals very low when played. Healing allies individually with Arpeggio afterward seems to heal more...
  • gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    cooldown for sigil of the bard remains at 180s no matter the level
    Bard cannot interact with the SH Outfitter.

There is no interaction/Vendor icon at all.

This will need to be fixed before any SH events occur.
  • d3monicekoolaidd3monicekoolaid Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Sheltering Etude has been bugged since preview and there has been no official acknowledgement of this. Could you confirm whether or not the team knows about this bug?
  • bloodluster#6240 bloodluster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    No cloaked ascension’s campaign store & vender are empty so you can not buy base weapons.

The “cosmetic” bard outfits in the bazaar act as equipment and there is no option to convert them into your library.
    Update to an earlier Bug Report which I believe I posted in General Bugs for M21 and I'm surprised I didn't notice sooner.

In addition to Lunge and Duet disabling the VFX for Ioun Stones, it also disables the VFX on Armor Enchants
    When opening the Replica Twisted Weapon Pack on Bard, it provides only the Rapier however it states it is for the Rogue and therefore cannot be converted to Appearance or equipped.
    With today's patch, all the song compositions for Songblade and Minstrel have changed. Just when I've memorized the button key inputs, I have to learn the songs all over again...
    fns2005 said:

With today's patch, all the song compositions for Songblade and Minstrel have changed. Just when I've memorized the button key inputs, I have to learn the songs all over again...

Yeah the OCD music buffs complained that the layout wasn't aesthetically pleasing enough so they altered it. It's not a bug, you'll learn them again eventually.
    After yesterday's update I can open the item containing the twisted weapon on the Bard. It previously stated I already had the items. The problem is is that it is for the rogue and I can't convert it to the appearance library on the bard.
    With Stronghold Event week looming (Oct 7/8th start) just wanted to bring up the SH Outfitter Vendor not being interactable as a Bard.

This issue will need to be fixed before SH Event Week begins.
    Bard STILL cannot access the SH Outfitter to spend Guild Marks.

This makes any participation in any of this weeks events pretty much pointless as a Bard.
    The equip power, Butcher's Frenzy on the Recap's Cap, is not always procing. I notice it when I use the power, Volti Subito. I can hit any target for over 100k and my power and movement speed doesn't increase at all. My hit points are 661,204. It's supposed to give 1.5 power and 1.5 movement speed upon damaging or healing the target at 10%. My path is Songblade.
    > @badhazzbones#2984 said:
    > The equip power, Butcher's Frenzy on the Recap's Cap, is not always procing. I notice it when I use the power, Volti Subito. I can hit any target for over 100k and my power and movement speed doesn't increase at all. My hit points are 661,204. It's supposed to give 1.5 power and 1.5 movement speed upon damaging or healing the target at 10%. My path is Songblade.

Correction: Movement speed is 1%