test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Genie's gift & legacy campaigns

anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
May we please have genie's gifts enabled on more legacy campaigns? Not only have them fixed for Storm King's Thunder, but also enable them for Cloaked Ascendancy, Jungles of Chult, Ravenloft, and Descent into Avernus.

It would be equally nice to have the bag of treasures bought with genie's gifts in Icewind Dale give reputation, just like the Storm King's Thunder bag of treasures does.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    scriondar#4234 scriondar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I agree 100% with this post! Icewind Dale rep from bags to, just like SKT.
  • Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    The genie's gifts from tyranny don't give any dragon sigils for the campaign currency, is this intended?

Also the icewind dale genie's gifts are not giving reputation, because of this they do not speed up the campaign completion for Icewind dale, Is this intended?
  • Options
    oberonsghostoberonsghost Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Ok so I find that adding a +1 to a topic is considered bumping.
    To be clear I find that you are reducing my enjoyment of this game.
    I am experiencing content that is being released to the live server unfinished and untested. Even when it is highlighted by multiple players it is not fixed before release.
    Please amend your poor practices and introduce some quality testing procedures to check what is being presented to your player base or as I like to think of them customers.