test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Box For Knox (ABFK)

malekith#8724 malekith Member Posts: 48 Arc User
edited August 2021 in General Discussion (PC)
ABFK was an older quest from the line of workshop-related quests that would trigger when a character's artisan hit level 50 for the first time in any profession. The reward was the ability to collect finished items from anyplace in game apart from inside the workshop itself.

My question is whether this quest is broken now that everything is based on level 20 being the cap? I have several alts that need to trigger this quest and I'm wondering at what point will it kick in?
Post edited by malekith#8724 on

Answers

• grrowler#0622 grrowler Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    I can confirm that you get the Box for Knox workshop quest when you hit character level 13 and get any profession to level 13.

Old Level New Level
    1 to 4 1
    49 to 52 13

that does seem to work out from the level adjustment - originally that quest was bestowed at artisan level 50, but is now at the equivalent level 13.

I started working on knox's box today and could not be happier.
  • malekith#8724 malekith Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    I think for certain older players (like myself) we're screwed atm, because I have a few alts that were short of level 50 prior to mod 21 going live. Now that it's active, their active professions are 14+ and the ABFK quest STILL hasn't triggered.

I suppose if one were starting from 0 they would be fine once they hit level 13. Sadly this helps me not. :(
    Post edited by malekith#8724 on