test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Show off your Bard!

kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
edited August 2021 in The Tavern
I figured I would make a thread in the new Bard subforum for people to use to show off their bards.

Here's mine!

My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
kuI2v8l.png
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• oldschooldndplyroldschooldndplyr Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    My new look, just wish Sunite Garb had a higher collar & I could wear a cape. πŸ˜’

https://i.imgur.com/e3WTaRA.jpeg
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    edited August 2021
  • gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Back in 1991, I was 16 years old and I learned all the Metallica songs from the Black Album on my Ibanez electric guitar. I played those songs hundred of time.

When I created my bard I was nostalgic of those good old times and I named him :

Kirk Hammett

Rock them all!!!

β€œHe raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
  • rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    Here is my Halfling Bard, Tiny Elvis. He is a Hunka, Hunka Burning Love....