test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Masterwork Leatherworking Recipes V

shepherdboishepherdboi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
Just got the "Stuff of Legends" quest to earn Masterwork Leatherworking Recipes V, and two of the required ingredients for the Stuffed Tyrannosaur are Dinosaur Leather and Bronzewood Lumber. I cannot find a way to craft, harvest, or buy from the Material Supplier NPC either of these resources, although there is currently some Dinosaur Leather in the auction house.

Did the crafting rework drop these things, or am I just not looking in the right place?

Comments

• Options
    thomasisalonethomasisalone Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Have you got the Chult Professions Recipes? I believe dino leather can be made using them. You can get them from the professions person near the palace in Port Nyanzaru.
  • Options
    shepherdboishepherdboi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    Got the dino leather. Thanks. I think I'll have to get the Armorsmithing IV recipes in order to make the Bronzewood Lumber.
  • Options
    theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User

Got the dino leather. Thanks. I think I'll have to get the Armorsmithing IV recipes in order to make the Bronzewood Lumber.

You are correct. Bronzewood Lumber is an Armorsmithing IV recipe, creates 4 of them from 12 Bronzewood Log and 1 Tincal.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance