test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Again Neverwinter has no love for the the players that have stayed continuously in the game

waxy#1523 waxy Member Posts: 134 Arc User
After playing the new slash reworked content that was created for Neverwinter I seen something that was unfair for the veteran players the players that have stuck it out for years playing this game and it is the fact that all the weapons and gear skins that have been removed in the past like giving an example the ice troll Warhammer the reaver pack blade the Shadow Wolf sword and countless others are being given away for new players playing the content this content cannot be replayed by the old players to be able to get those items to be able to put them in their appearance Library this is extremely unfair and wrong because those items were removed from the game before an appearance library was in place so a lot of people that had those items lost the Skins because of progression in the game and now they get to see new players running around with those skins that they have tried for years to get their hands on and either couldn't or they were too expensive because like for example the Reaver pact blade was Christ on the auction house 100 million ad and that was the only one up there for grabs and again this is extremely unfair for the veteran players in the ones that stuck it out for years supporting this game putting money into it helping it along this is something that needs to get fixed and made right for the community and for the proper punctuation police yeah it's not there sorry save your smart alec comments for someone else please
Post edited by waxy#1523 on

Comments

• inspecter68inspecter68 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    And typing out a long paragraph with no punctuations is going to help? That paragraph sounds like a four year old trying to complain to his/her parents about something and just spits it out all at once as fast as they can before someone interupts them.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Are all of the old skins claimable then? Can they be claimed even if you have them in your library? (Sorry I haven't checked that aspect of the update yet).
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    > @waxy#1523 said:
    > Mr funny here look we got Mr funny here bottom line is for old players Neverwinter screwed us out of items that we've been trying to get our hands on for years now but yet they're giving them away for free to the new players items that have been selling on the auction house for starting out 11 Mill to 100 Mill but yet neverwinter is giving them away to new players but yet the old players can't play the content anymore to get those items because the way they did the setup for their new storyline like the ice troll Warhammer the Shadow Wolf sword the river pack blade these items are getting in the way to new players but the old players have no way of getting them and that's what's wrong so yeah punctuation is not here I didn't know I needed that be an author and write everything proper out for you so sorry mr. King of Kings

What is this “Punctuation” item you guys are referring to? I have played all classes, but never seen this one?

PS: It would be a lot easier reading your forum posts if you used symbols like “.” and “,” to separate the words into sentences.
    Elite Whaleboy
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    He was told many times. He does not care. I doubt Cryptic staff read his post.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • inspecter68inspecter68 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Yes, I know. I've called him out on it twice now. It doesn't surprise me that he is attacking me instead of changing the way he posts to make it readable. Honestly, I've never found anything in a video game that I just had to have. At least not enough to go on a forum site and complain about it. There are many more important things that need to be addressed.