test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NICE zen market timing

arkhadiam#2543 arkhadiam Member Posts: 150 Arc User
edited August 2021 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
It's a great move to wait two days of rigor for players to use their Zen on insignia Packs to introduce a 20% discount and a chance to get Legendary Mounts in those packs.

Really good job guys. It would be great if @nitocris83 explain to us why they did not release this on Tuesday ... although I think the reason is obvious.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Don't you at least always use the 20% off discount on anything coupon to buy anything from Zen store every time?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • maxzius#3795 maxzius Member Posts: 165 Arc User

It's a great move to wait two days of rigor for players to use their Zen on insignia Packs to introduce a 20% discount and a chance to get Legendary Mounts in those packs.

Really good job guys. It would be great if @nitocris83 explain to us why they did not release this on Tuesday ... although I think the reason is obvious.

Probably because new items ALWAYS go on sale on Thursdays. Every. Thursday. For. Years.

I'm not a big Crypic defender, at all, but this one is on you. It isn't Cryptic's fault if you don't pay attention.