test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Jewel of the North Launch Week - General Bugs

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report general bugs related to the new module, Jewel of the North, other than Bard or Leveling. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on Xbox.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Comments

• gunnerdom98gunnerdom98 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    The eclipse lion cannot be equipped by characters under level 4
    Description for forte on the bard is bugged, says "{UNTRANSLATED: Forte_Player_Secondary_Minstrel} - Minstrel Forte
    {UNTRANSLATED: Forte_Player_Secondary_Swashbuckler} - Songblade Forte"
    Notifications for campaigns and mail won't go away even after claiming everything
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    * RE LOADOUTS *

Before we get a plethora of reports regarding loadout problems; if you cannot switch to another loadout simply use the "Apply To All Loadouts" button on your companion screen and this should fix 99% of players problems.

If you still have an issue, do the same with your mounts and gear - but that's not usually necessary.

ty
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • ishtak#8899 ishtak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    The eclipse lion + bore worm cannot be equipped by characters under level 4
    Post edited by ishtak#8899 on
    The option to enable powers being show on screen is not available like it said it should be
  • brandedvenus151brandedvenus151 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Castle Ravenloft - repeated crashes, multiple players in team affected
    Cant donate surplus equipment to the guild coffer.

Group heal guild boon only grants 10% of the potion not the full 75% as specified by the guild boon.

When using the forgehammer of gond over another item for crafting the focus goes up but the % goes down.
  • stoicangel#5092 stoicangel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Some instances can not be aborted now. /stuck still works but /abort does not
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    In the Training Room conjured fighters cannot be healed with intercession, bastion of health, healing word, guardian of life, or anointed army. Other cleric healing spells work to heal them.

They also don't fight and their hp is too low to be useful for me.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • dannyro19#1065 dannyro19 Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Castle Ravenloft - repeated crashes, multiple players in team affected

same here. crashes at the sisters continueously

• tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User

The option to enable powers being show on screen is not available like it said it should be

Have to second this.

The absence of the Proc. notifications is extremely detrimental to several classes that rely n the visuals.
  • dustcow#4870 dustcow Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Ravenloft 1st encounter, game crashes for the whole team

• juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    My character name got clipped (I did not know there was a character limit). I need to get a rename token. They do not show up in the Wondrous Bazaar OR the Zen Market.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

My character name got clipped (I did not know there was a character limit). I need to get a rename token. They do not show up in the Wondrous Bazaar OR the Zen Market.

What was the character limit..? (so I can avoid the issue!)
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • carbonsteel#1341 carbonsteel Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    In the workshop, Masterworks tools (purple) and Well-Worn tools (white) cannot be used.
  • tuna#6129 tuna Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    new sharandar-ruins chart has a bugged node at (1200, 2708) not able to be picked up for me and the only other person i know that has tried. this is stopping from completing the chart.
  • voymasa#7191 voymasa Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    mike31584 said:

the neverember's recruit reward XII box gives a 100% off character loadout coupon for the zen market, but it is unusable now that the extra loadouts are sold in the wondrous bazzaar.

I have this issue as well
  • voymasa#7191 voymasa Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    When Binding a Companion (this may work anywhere that you can enter text on xbox in game) when naming the companion, instead of pressing B to finish after entering text, pressing LB will switch to a similar modal overlay to like invocation, but show the companion's abilities as icons. This will also allow us to bypass the profanity filter (the one that alerts us to profanity in the text; specific example was naming the Con Artist "Con Artist".)
    Frequency: repeatable every time.
  • I also cannot switch loadouts. Specifically between paragon paths. On my cleric I have 2 dps loadouts and a healing loadout. I can switch just fine between the 2 dps loadouts, but it will not let me switch back to healing. Using the apply to all loadouts method did nothing, with both companion and mount pages. When I try to switch it gives no error or anything. Just nothing happens. I replicated the exact same issue by overwriting my heal loadout with current loadout, which made it dps. I was able to then switch to that loadout. I then used 2 retrain tokens to rebuild the character as a healer with paragon/powers and boons. I tested to see if it would happen again and as soon as I switched to dps I was unable to go back to heal. Able to switch between dps loadouts again, but not back to heal. As much time as I have spent making this character a healer, on top of spending actual money in the game, I will no longer be playing until this is fixed. This bug basically gutted my character.
  • samus#9581 samus Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Cannot reinforce new "The Queen's golden opal ring" with major combat advantage jewel.
  • badhazzbones#2984 badhazzbones Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Etrien companion only gives 300 item level at mythic. It does give 750 combined rating but the item level should also be 750.
  • aengos#5244 aengos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @mamaslittlepyro#3231 said:
    > I'm unable to switch loadouts

I also am unable to switch loading.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Visual Bug

Bug:

Using certain Bard Encounters such as Lunge and Duet causes the visuals on Ioun Stones to vanish. It only seems to effect Ioun Stone Companions and the Companion remains summoned but is no longer visible. In addition, while this Bug is active the Ioun Stone is visible in states it normally wouldn't be; such as while Mounted or sitting on a Summoned Throne. I suspect the bug is causing the Ioun Stone to swap Visual/Non Visual states somehow.

To Replicate:

Use a Bard Encounter such as Lunge or Duet while having an Ioun Stone summoned as your Active Companion.

To "Fix":

Visuals can be restored either by manually re-summoning the Ioun Stone from the menu (pointless since it does not de-summon), by transitioning to another area or by performing an At-Will or Encounter that does not cause the Bug to begin with while Mounted or sitting on a Summoned Throne.

And while not specifically related to M21, I'd like to include a long-standing Visual Bug to be looked into.

Bug:

When equipped with any variant of a Vorpal Enchantment, performing any action while Mounted or sitting on a Summoned Throne other than actively dismissing them (using At-Wills, Encounters etc.) acts as an On/Off switch for the Visual Effect. Performing the action once, disables it, doing it again re-enables it; as does Summoning then Dismissing a Mount or Throne.

Neither is game-breaking but both are consistently irritating to deal with.
  • samus#9581 samus Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Cannot initiate "vote to kick" on AFK players in Demogorgon.
    Post edited by samus#9581 on